CALLING ALL BRITISH TRAINZERS... I am looking for a good route

Mitchey

Ok, this is gonna sound really specific, but I am looking for a lengthy route, elecrified mainline, multiple tracks on the mainline, branch lines, and BRITISH

Thanks for your help.

Mitch XD
________
Jaguar Xkss

Last edited:
You could start with Chalkdale 2004 by thegeneral 38940:2004:1, as far as I recall everything used is built in, so nothing to download.

pixel

Search for UK Pastures by Harcourt. Large circular WCML themed 4 track main line with cross country routes as well.

You could try Wales&West+ from First Class Trainz.

Realistic trackwork and Dem terrain, new 3rd party content, and realistic sessionarios!

Locations such as Barry Island, Cardiff, Cwmbran, Ebbw Junction, Newport, Severn Tunnel Junction, Gloucester, Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Parkway, and many more stations in between.
And that's not including the many industries available in these areas.

You'll have to wait for at least 12 months though. :wave::hehe:

Smiley.

Right Mitch,

You could try two bridges v2 by kimmy, or Gamerouche has done Steeple Bumstead and New Barton Hill, these are all electrified, and they're all fairly long, and there's also those routes named below, so you've got plenty of choices, and they're all BRITISH.......:mop:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
There is a thread which lists all uk routes somewhere on the forum. Will try and find it unless someone else gets it first.

edit http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=3301&page=4&highlight=british+routes

Yes but I don't mention which routes are good because that's a personal preference thing and secondly I don't specify which are electric.

Also there are so many British routes these days you could spend a month just going through them.

Perhaps I should update it some time there are a few newer ones out.

Cheerio John

If you would like a long route, try Harcourts (Along UTA line) it is obviously set in ireland, Here is a typical example, I took top and tailed consist of 6 coaches from one terminus to another stopping at most major stations along the way and it took me over 2 and half hours to complete it. Then drove back. The detail that has gone into his route is absolutly supurb, It did take over 4 years to complete and does recomend a first class ticket when downloading.

it can be passed off as a uk route.

Back