Bug in SP5 found when taken screenshots

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I know that there's problems with SP5, but I've found only one problem I'm having with SP5. Take a look at this picture:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Notice anything? Look at the track on the right side. The switch is missing its points blades. I've checked this by using every standard gauge track with a minimum Trainz-Build of 4.6, including the Procedural Track included in TRS19, and the problem is there. I've also checked by pressing 'Print Screen' button and selecting 'Capture Screenshot' in the top left corner, and that has no effects on whether the points blades appear or not, they always disappear for the screenshot, but then re-appear in Surveyor or Driver after the screenshot is taken. I suspect that this is a bug in SP5.

Screen prints are OK here point blades are intact, however when taking a screen shot the track disappears on the points and random other parts, however not actually affecting the screenshot here, and all returns to normal when the screenshot has finished, very strange.

If anyone finds what they believe is a bug then please report it with screenshots, and a description of what you did to produce the problem at https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu. Please do not assume that the N3V developers are checking every single post in these forums 24/7. I always report any problems I see and post in the forums to inform other users and to get, if possible, conformation or explanations from others as well as any possible workarounds.

My advice.

Thanks for the reports. We're aware of this issue - the workaround for now is to use an external screenshot tool.

Back