Bogey

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Bogey Aney One?

I woud to find a set of Bogey that can fit an F7 and SW7. Thay need to look good. Aney may know ware I can find the right ones?

Thanks

Last edited:
On DLS search for GP in the bogey section, there are a few listed as GP Reskinners Bogey, they would work since the built-in bogey for the F7s and GPs are similar.

I think the SW7 bogey is at USLW.

Thanks I fown it.

What would you call a Gp38 With SD40 bogeys ?:hehe:
Dprq.jpg

What would you call a Gp38 With SD40 bogeys ?:hehe:

SD40L, sort of like the WC SD39L but it had some differences from your. There's also a SD50L export that I believe went to India. The SD39L and SD50L had shorter bodies like a GP but SD trucks, I know the SD39L had a smaller tank and was made for light weight track. You can find the SD39L model at RRMods.
Change the enginespec to a SD40 and see if it looks OK when running, the GP enginespec is made for 4 axles that is why you should change it.

It wont fit

I is a bit over bored. I was tasting the Bogey out. befor I downloaded the gp38 bogey.

1-3.jpg

This is bugging my I tryed 10 Bogeys and non hade fit. There got to bo a Fit some ware. it looks bad. "Flying cars" :wave: can the car be lowerd on the track?

Last edited:
I is a bit over bored. I was tasting the Bogey out. befor I downloaded the gp38 bogey.
This is bugging my I tryed 10 Bogeys and non hade fit. There got to bo a Fit some ware. it looks bad. "Flying cars" :wave: can the car be lowerd on the track?

Was it good to eat?:)

Have fun,

Ummm, a SP48? :hehe:

Funny and cool. That's more like it! :D

Stupid and immature.

Yeah! Don't listen to him. I actually like that look. Makes it look more muscular/meaty. Keep trying and testing out bogies/trucks until you find the ones that look and work like YOU want them. I've downloaded many different styles (usually because an asset required it) over the past few years and have an ample supply to choose from. If I don't like the look of a bogie on a piece of rolling stock, I change it to suit MY needs.

...This is bugging my I tryed 10 Bogeys and non hade fit. There got to bo a Fit some ware. it looks bad. "Flying cars" :wave: can the car be lowerd on the track?
Its not the bogeys, they attach to height of the car. The only way is to lower to car itself and that has to be done in whatever program they were made in!

I kind of Thot so. :) May be there someing that will make it look lower
as long as it looks like it sitting on the rails and not 6 feet in the air:hehe:
it looks like a air train.:hehe:

Thanks for telling me

Back