BIRTHDAY BASH - Let's Celebrate!

(Eyes closed, fingers crossed, soft, whispery voice)

"Please, please, please. CP Rail Engines, CP Rail Engines. Oh please let there be CP Rail Engines this weekend at JR! Please, please, please!"

Carts loaded and ready, but think I better wait till tomorrow morning to see what else might show up.

Any boxed trz 10 left?
Link?
Probably won't be any left after tomorrow, as there is only 2 left at the end of today, and zero TS12. Guess we did pretty good Kevin.

EDIT: Kevin sold the last two this morning.

TJ

Last edited:
I do hope that the JR Birthday Sale Bash was a success for you, sure have enjoyed the new additions to my Trainz fleet. With the discounts for CC, that expenditure pays for itself in no time.

Does the release of MWG 3.0 mark the end of the Birthday celebration or is there more to come? (Be it payware or freeware)

JR Industry Rail

Does anybody know how to set up The JR Multi Industry
it there any tuts for it

Chris Sullivan

no, sorry no tutorials, in fact when i use it i have to remember all over again what it is i am doing. i think in the first tab you set the commodities, and then you assign those to the track outputs/inputs.

The set-up is the same as for the built-in multi industry new, with some enhancements. There are tuts on the Forum that will guide you.

John

So today I bought the Expantion pack for $29.95 and I can't find the new mow spray car what would it be under
Thanks
chris ullivan
NW ZEALAND

it is under the train tab in surveyor. type in PVRX and all the stuff from the expansion pack will be shown
TJ

So today I bought the Expantion pack for $29.95 and I can't find the new mow spray car what would it be under
Thanks
chris ullivan
NW ZEALAND

Reasoning why you cant find it is because you purchased the wrong packs.

I looked at your orders and youve purchased only the original and then the Midwest Grain 2 Content pack. You need MWG 3 content pack to have the weed control car.

Check your email...you should see something from us on the MWG 3 Content Pack....

Back