Bearcat has moved

NSWGR_46Class

Just call my Captain Rude
Hay everybody, just letting you all know that I am now living right in the heart of Weddin Country. I now work 2 1/2 half days in big bad Canberra and the rest of the time in down town sunny Cowra. (Center Of World Renowned Apathy)

Should be getting back to trainz projects soon, just spent 4 hours in the big building filled with lots and lots of books digging up stuff on the Rockdale and Enfiled tram lines. Amazing place has almost every train or tram book published in Australia, plus they have free internet and as a extra free wireless internet if you take along you own laptop, even let you plug in and recharge you battries

Oh I have started a small video production company (Grumpy Frog Productions) and we have a few train related videos (DVD) hitting the market soon.

Have Fun

Now that sounds like the place to be, Only trouble if i went there i would never want to leave.

Tom

Good luck, B_C.

Did you use it for moving? :hehe:

bearcathopper.jpg

Take care,

Alberte :wave:

I thought we agreed something along the lines of Slightly Disturbed Frog Productions was more appropriate:p

I hope you enjoy your new location and continue to enjoy it for many years to come. Hopefully me living in the next town over won't take away to much:hehe:

Tom
________
SL125

Last edited:
@bearcat245. If you are spending time in cowra could you be kind enough to get some pictures of the yard buildings etc if possible.
Im building an exibition Layout based there but its to far for me to go to get pictures due to my age.

Last edited:
Hi Bearcat,

Great to read you've found a goldmine on the Rockdale trams etc.
As a very young lad, I recall the trolley buses turning at Rockdale, in a cul-de-sac? outside the railway station.

I have a challenge for the world centre of apathy; New Zealand!.

I thought we agreed something along the lines of Slightly Disturbed Frog Productions was more appropriate:p

I hope you enjoy your new location and continue to enjoy it for many years to come. Hopefully me living in the next town over won't take away to much:hehe:

Tom

YEP Orange was to small for the both of us so had to pitch my tent down the road

@bearcat245. If you are spending time in cowra could you be kind enough to get some pictures of the yard buildings etc if possible.
Im building an exibition Layout based there but its to far for me to go to get pictures due to my age.

I can do that - thats a big job your taking on - the Weddin route is so close to the mark you can use that as a guide

Hey Dave,

It's good to hear from you again.
I hope you have settled in and are happy with the choices you have made.

Is it Weddin or Weedin country?

Cheers
Sel

Bearcat,

As a concerned conveyor of kindness to small annoying squishy things,
ummm......just exactly why is the the frog ....'grumpy'?

:(

You won't harm it, in any way, will you?. :eek:

Do you provide adequate 'housing' for it?.
Is it happily encircled within a mini-squirrel cage, appended to the video camera, perchance?. :confused:

Or, on a silken mini-pillow, atop the micro-wave?.....:hehe:

Back