Bbranchline

YAY! I'll be able to run some good ol' British steamers (such as trainboi's soon-to-come V2 or paulhobbs' S&C collection) on it then. I'm a bit of a realism-addict, so it's nice to see that i's from the 1950's.

Keep on truckin',

Bonjour Daniel.

C'est très agréable de découvrir de nouveau les screens bucoliques de ta nouvelle map.

La qualité et le souci du détail font de tes maps (celle-ci n'échappe pas à la règle) de vrais petits chefs d'oeuvres.

Encore bravo.

Bonjour et merci :)

yjLcQi7.jpg

Nice looking route Darkdan. Only one fault though. Your last screenshot shows the wrong type of crossing. In the UK we drive on the left.

Thank you for the kind words,

@ Stationbeem,
The map is located in a fictional place in Belgium and oddly in Belgium trains run on the left, cars on the right. :)
Some parts of south Belgium landscape are very similar to some parts of the UK. (That's why I allow myself to use UK rolling stock for the screenshots)

Thank you for the kind words,

@ Stationbeem,
The map is located in a fictional place in Belgium and oddly in Belgium trains run on the left, cars on the right. :)
Some parts of south Belgium landscape are very similar to some parts of the UK. (That's why I allow myself to use UK rolling stock for the screenshots)

My bad for not doing my research...I'll go and stand in the corner for ten minutes...

That explains - I thought it looked kind of continental, but with some British elements (like the signalling as well as the rolling stock).

Very nice Daniel.

Stunning landbuilding, Darkdan! Please, keep it moving! You gotta give the people something good to read .

vendel

Back