AURAN BEWARE!

Growing up as a young gnomeling in Australia, I was exposed to Dr. Who at an early age. The ABC (Aus Broadcasting Corp - Australia's public broadcaster) would fill their scheduling gaps with plenty of BBC content and on late weekday afternoons, would have Dr. Who. I didn't become a fan but do recall it being a rather weird and bizarre experience. ;)

David Walsh
Game Systems Programmer, Fury

Being a alternative teen. I discovered Dr. Who at on my local PBS (Public Broadcasting Service - US) station which airs it every sunday morning at 12:00AM (I almost Saturday night) right after about 4hrs of BBC and CBC (canadian) Comedies, which of course I watch. :)

peter

well the Upload failed! "Descripition in mesh table?) I thought I had my brackets correct? anyway if you want to EXTERMINATE!!! AURAN.... here is a Yousendit link good for 100 downloads if anyone can work out where I went wrong in the config send it to me and I will upload to the DLS (so picky these days) otherwise it will go down in Trainz Ledgend as the Dalek some have n some dont LOL!.....................:eek:
Get it while it is hot all you need in one cdp! sounds as well everything else built in Happy EXTERMINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well the Upload failed! "Descripition in mesh table?) I thought I had my brackets correct? anyway if you want to EXTERMINATE!!! AURAN.... here is a Yousendit link good for 100 downloads if anyone can work out where I went wrong in the config send it to me and I will upload to the DLS (so picky these days) otherwise it will go down in Trainz Ledgend as the Dalek some have n some dont LOL!.....................:eek:
Get it while it is hot all you need in one cdp! sounds as well everything else built in Happy EXTERMINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now owns a Dalek :D

You put the last closing bracket for the mesh table after the description instead of infront of it all lloks great though after a quick edit.

Cheers Bruce I will look at it later and reupload over the weekend ;)
}
light3 {
kind "corona"
att "a.corona2"
texture-kuid <kuid:-3:10111>
directional 1
object-size 0.05
}
}
}
name-fr
"Dalek"
name-de
"Dalek"
name-es
"Dalek"
name-it
"Dalek"
}
}
}
description "Dalek"
author "Dreddman"
contact-email "dreddman@bigpond.com"
that better?

Mmmm Daleks now for the Cybermen.
IDENTIFY YOURSELF
YOU identify first
IDENTIFY
that is illogical you will modify
Daleks do not take orders
you have been identified as daleks
daleks +cybermen together we could upgrade a universe
you request an alliance
that is correct
request denied
all hostile elements will be deleted
Delete,EXTERMINATE.:eek:
cybermen_on_bbc.jpg
black-dalek-void-sphere.jpg

Last edited:
You know, the two part Dalek vs. Cybermen season finale was the first Dr. Who episode I ever saw. Ever since, I've bee hooked.

Daleks....Tardis'...AND I CAN'T FIND ONE STINKING FLYING SAUCER?????????

cripes I am modeling Nevada what's nevada without a UFO?

auran0081162534012cf6.jpg

Bring it on!!! The Dr is in the house...

My goodness! Is that...is it even possible???

YES! It would seem we finally have the rumoured second photo proving the existence of Monty the Gnome! That's right, we now have two photos proving the whereabouts of this mystical, mythical character!

To the presses!

-Chris (tm)

Gee the Tardis is still in the Auran work area !!!

It was there when we visited for the "meet the brew crew" now that seems an eternity ago!

NormP.:D :D :D

Back