Audio not working in recorded videos

higsy98

When I record a video in trainz the video and audio are fine, but when I play the video back in windows media player. The audio doesn't work. I use windows 7, bandicam and I have no external plug-ins.

Is there a checkbox anywhere to capture audio as well as video like there is in FRAPs or other applications?

John

Here is a suggestion, from my own experience. If you have a USB headset, try to make that the default audio device. Then record a test, see if you get audio then. Not sure why, but that seems to work more often than not, for me. Seems the issue is only there for Windows 8, for me.

Paul

Here is a suggestion, from my own experience. If you have a USB headset, try to make that the default audio device. Then record a test, see if you get audio then. Not sure why, but that seems to work more often than not, for me. Seems the issue is only there for Windows 8, for me.

Paul
I mean audio as in the sounds such as locomotives, and horns

I ran into a similar issue with my Vista Laptop. Due to it having a Context sound card, the stereo mix on it in one of the updates was disabled due to sony. I got around it using a program, but I'm not sure whether such would help out in this sort of situation. Usually, if stereo mix is disabled, recorded sound that is recorded in for example Audacity will play, but will be kinda screwed up.

Back