Atls traffic stopper quit working

gt350

Been using the ATLS traffic systems for a long time and was working perfectly until this week. Now at my traffic intersections the cars stop on the red and never move when the green light is on. I set up a new intersection on a test route same issue. I set up a level rr crossing on the test route and it works perfectly. I am using the latest versions of the ATLS system and naming each one.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Chuck

Did a little more research of this issue and found out trs22 is broken. I started a new route in trs19 and the signal work perfectly. Open the same route in trs22 and traffic does not stop. Hopefully when the final version is out it will correct this serious flaw.

I just set one up in TRS22+ and everything worked for me. What stopper are you using?

Thanks for doing that, I was going to asked someone but thought I was asking too much. I tried 3 different ones. The standard black one, the orange one and Dave Snow version. I am running build 115628 is that yours also? If yours is working maybe I just need to reinstall.

I am on version 116492. Dont know if there is a patch for you or not as I am on the Trainz+ stream. As for the assets I used were the default ones from boat.

ATLS Slave: <kuid2:76656:500012:20>
ATLS Stopper: <kuid2:76656:500017:4>
ATLS Controller: <kuid2:76656:500010:21>

thanks I check it out tomorrow. I tried to upgrade to the latest patch but it does not show that it is available.

The slave and controller were the same. The stopper was different so I used the one you listed. Same issue. I am hoping this is a build issue and will wait until the final version is available. Which should be soon.

Back