Aruan Trees

donkeykong

Hi, as a relative newcomer, dabbled with UTC and 2004 now using 2010, I am attempting to create a UK route based loosley on the IOW 1930 ish. However I'm having difficulty with the Auran trees Weeping willow and the white Oak. They only show up as branches no leaves. Anyone any ideas ?? i've tried a new route of one board, but no change. David

*THinks* Yes...yes I do, I believe they're 'seasonal' - thus, it seems your installation is thinking its 'winter' so accordingly, makes the trees 'lose their leaves', I'm struggling at present, to work out exactly how to make them appear as they should *full leaf, etc* I'm sure someone wiser than I will be able to answer, I just honestly can't put my fingers on exactly 'what' you'd need to do...

If you go to Main Menu --> Environment, you should be able to set the time of day and the date, amongst other things.

Hope this helps!

Kieran.

Hi, as a relative newcomer, dabbled with UTC and 2004 now using 2010, I am attempting to create a UK route based loosley on the IOW 1930 ish. However I'm having difficulty with the Auran trees Weeping willow and the white Oak. They only show up as branches no leaves. Anyone any ideas ?? i've tried a new route of one board, but no change. David
Thanks all, that has solved it. I didn't realize some trees changed with the seasons.

Back