AP - Made in Alpinetrainz :)

More unitsoft.org

:udrool:
stanice05.png

stanice06.png

Hi david:

Your NYC bluding are awesome ones, but I in the download I made they need some kuids:

383363:1000498
383363:1000294
383363:21031

Thank you for your work

Hi david:

Your NYC bluding are awesome ones, but I in the download I made they need some kuids:

383363:1000498
383363:1000294
383363:21031

Thank you for your work

Hi,

kuid 383363:21031; 383363:10049 is CORONA RED You can download it at this link, for older models is bundled in the package components. if you are not familiar with kuid, or you use this missing link. 383363:100294

hutte_v-ray04.png

Again, I'm back, but the important information, if someone was registered on my forum, I'm sorry, but everyone will have to register again, the reason was a mistake in database. The Web site and the forum is some news that might interest you.

hey DavidPistelak I'm having trouble downloading the nyc and Chicago skyscrapers which are very nice models and I was wondering if you can help, thanks.

Last edited:
If was you who wrote me an email, try to ask here if anyone has the same problem, but if you download the New York skyscrapers and installed them, it should work, I'll reupload package.

it is not only the NYC ones, the Chicago ones are causing me problems too, I tried to download again but the notification came up saying it was interrupted and when I tried to extract the files, the archive was broken, and could you re-upload both of those files please and thank you.

Hello,

[FONT=&quot]Scheduled Alpinetrainz updates will run from August 20, 2017 throughout the site, and some features will not be available for this time. An adaptation will involve changing the download process and changing the theme design. All web accesses will be retained. Other updates that have been completed: is the main forum that was completely deleted and newly installed due to the fall of the main forum control system, so you need to re-register. [/FONT]

http://www.forum.alpinetrainz.cz/index.php/Thread/1-Updates-Website/?postID=1#post1

After a long time, I'm back here, there is an update to AP Grass Vol.1 Textures for TextureEnv Brush for built 4.3 T:ANE with Seasonal Support. ;)

Back