Anyway around this issue???

Rusty1955

I have 2006 and 2009 both on my computer. I want to load something on 2006 from TPR but can't because it keeps opening up CM2 in 2009 and I want it to open up 2006

How do I get around this issue?? I have looked all over but have not found how to do that.

See my thread " A tip from me. Transfering content ;-)" or whatever its called. Basically, the same thing applies here. Just make sure you know the name of the things you download, so you can find them. :)

Last edited:
I save all the downloadable CDP's to a certain directory and I can put them in each program. What I am getting at is if I want to use the D/L cart in the DLS, it defaults to CM2 when I try to run it and I want the stuff to go to 2006. I know I can go to the D/L page and get the individual CDP's but when there are over a hundred of them, that would take forever! One particular route that I am wanting has over 100 dependencies that need to be downloaded with it.

Now does that clear up what I am trying to do??

I'm not sure if this will work but it's worth a go. It switches from TRS2004 to TRS2006 but I don't know if it also switches from TS2009 to TRS2006:

Run C:\Program Files\Auran\TRS2006\Bin\ContentManager.exe
Close it.

Then try installing the assets again.

Presumably you'd need to run the TS2009 Content Manager exe file to switch back.

Hope it helps,

John

I save all the downloadable CDP's to a certain directory and I can put them in each program. What I am getting at is if I want to use the D/L cart in the DLS, it defaults to CM2 when I try to run it and I want the stuff to go to 2006. I know I can go to the D/L page and get the individual CDP's but when there are over a hundred of them, that would take forever! One particular route that I am wanting has over 100 dependencies that need to be downloaded with it.

Now does that clear up what I am trying to do??

Yes

What I do and it actually works!! is open up the 2006 CMP manually it then downloads from the DLS to that version.
I found that to download to CMP2 in 2009 again you also had to open the CMP2 manually first.

PS you can close it and it will still default to the one you had open last including TC3 if you open it.

Hope this helps

Ron

Yes

What I do and it actually works!! is open up the 2006 CMP manually it then downloads from the DLS to that version.
I found that to download to CMP2 in 2009 again you also had to open the CMP2 manually first.

PS you can close it and it will still default to the one you had open last including TC3 if you open it.

Hope this helps

Ron

Thanx!! That solves a problem!!!!

Back