Anyone know how to contact Lars Ljungberg or have an unencrypted LARS script?

MSGSapper

Trainz route developer
Lars Ljungberg (LLJ) is the creator of the LARS and ProtoLARS product handling system we all use.

Unfortunately the script used in his LARS items is encrypted which means there is no way to change or update it to keep it up-to-date with the times. I have attempted to reach Lars Ljungberg through the Trainz Pro (TPR) website but to no avail. I am not sure if something has happened to him or what as he hasn't been active in a long time.

Does anyone know how he can be reached or have an unencrypted versions of the LARS script they could share?

Bob

Anyone know how to contact Ish6

Hope you get in touch with Lars Ljungberg (LLJ)

BTW ... Anyone know how to contact Ish6 ?
I know he had surgery, and hasn't been online since April 1st

Lars Ljungberg (LLJ) is the creator of the LARS and ProtoLARS product handling system we all use.

Unfortunately the script used in his LARS items is encrypted which means there is no way to change or update it to keep it up-to-date with the times. I have attempted to reach Lars Ljungberg through the Trainz Pro (TPR) website but to no avail. I am not sure if something has happened to him or what as he hasn't been active in a long time.

Does anyone know how he can be reached or have an unencrypted versions of the LARS script they could share?

Bob

Hello Bob,

I've been asked to look at the iPortal by LLJ, Were you ever able to contact him?

Hello Bob,

I've been asked to look at the iPortal by LLJ, Were you ever able to contact him?
Its been a while, but if I remember right I did finally reach him but it turned out that he had lost all the Trainz stuff he had done. At that point I just gave up and decided to replace his LARS items with my BI3 industry tracks. He has no further interst in Trainz and I doubt he would be helpful based on my contact with him, and I have since lost how I contacted him so I can't tell you how to do that.

Bob

Back