Any good routes for these railroads:

Search Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route by jrfolco. B&O C&O PRR WM running

Last edited:
I need good routes for these railroads in Trs 2019: cb&q, N&W, cnw, and prr

Try the Indiana and Western by BBarnes005. It's on the DLS and provides great scenes for three of the four railroads listed. For the N&W I recommend JointedRail's Coal Country, available for just under $20.00 here.

I agree, both routes are awesome!

Get the Coal Country directly from Jointed Rail though because you'll have the ability to modify or even merge the route into another if you want because you can't merge if you get the DLC directly from N3V.

Oil Creek and Titusville Railway <kuid:515942:100288> Oil Creek & Titusville Railroad Revised. <kuid2:515942:100110:1> Cold Freight Day at Titusville. <kuid:515942:100160> OCTR Excursion Train - Mixed Passenger & Freight

Regards
Bob

I agree, both routes are awesome!

Get the Coal Country directly from Jointed Rail though because you'll have the ability to modify or even merge the route into another if you want because you can't merge if you get the DLC directly from N3V.

Yeah a $5 to $10 increase in price so that you can merge and edit a route as freely as you want is great! I paid for the Legacy of the BN II again so I could merge it.

Back