ANL's Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest waiting... I have all the old ANL stuff, and it got better as he made newer items, so...
lesson learned, wait and have better, greatly improved content... geez, patience is a virtue.

Paul

I have to side with 22alpha here, to keep going on this mater after you and several others have all ready got their response to this mater does show a lack of good manners. Yes, I want some of the content that we are talking about here but I will wait till he completes his updates. Instead of sitting on here and being lets call it rude for the lack of a better word, go and get a free copy of GMAX and try to create something on your own, then you will understand why it takes some time to do these things.

I got 3DS Max, and create five boxes, boy was that crazy. I didn't know what to do after that, LOL

and, logybear, be patient, you will be better off waiting for the updated new stuff, instead.

I've waited Two Freakin' Years
Yes, I know it's been a while, but please don't be impatient. Great things come to those who wait. Yes, I'd like to download ANL's content for TRS, but for now, I'm content with waiting. Besides, ANL wants to make the best content he (she) can make for Trainz. Really good content can take months, or years to come out.

22173696_BG1.jpg

Good things come to those who wait.

In two year's you could of leaned to make yourself, since you can't waiting is your only option. Complaining isn't one that goes over well regardless, and as you might have guessed by now the people that do make quality content don't like when you insist something be done on your time schedule. Lean this by trying to do something yourself .

two years of time is nothing compared to the amount of years that Trainz has been around. You should try and look around at other wonderful content creations, to pass the time, you might see other things you are missing out on.

just thoughts...

ANL's content not stay on one place, we are working, but work going slowly by reasons beyond our control.
Very soon will be new, updated, stuff. Keep patience.
:cool:

You waited two years? I started in Trainz in junior high, I just graduated highschool now. Ive watched JointedRail and everyone progress greatly within this time.

Ive been here now for five years. Ive also seen and known of hard times and difficult things. Life does not revolve around this GAME, because this is just a game.

People live day to day lives, can we just let that be?

I've play this game since my jr high years and I'm not complaining about his stuff hey the reason why I have not worked on my white pine route is because I have a job and other things to do. Everyone has a life in different ways

Geez, Logan, calm down. We've all benn waiting, but whining won't make ANL hurry up. In fact, if i were him, i'd wait even longer to release them if ever release them at all.

Despicable how some o' these kids can't learn to stop nagging everyone for trains nowadays...

Geez, Logan, calm down. We've all benn waiting, but whining won't make ANL hurry up. In fact, if i were him, i'd wait even longer to release them if ever release them at all.

Despicable how some o' these kids can't learn to stop nagging everyone for trains nowadays...

That was 3 days and 11 posts ago. If anyone should stop nagging it'll be you and all the anti-gimmiepiggists. All it takes is one person to tell the pig to shut up, that's it, nobody wants to read 10 posts of people telling other people to shut up.

That was 3 days and 11 posts ago. If anyone should stop nagging it'll be you and all the anti-gimmiepiggists. All it takes is one person to tell the pig to shut up, that's it, nobody wants to read 10 posts of people telling other people to shut up.

Amen to that.

Boy ... You guy's sure know how to drag out a thread, and beat it to death, with 21 posts, in response to a rather rude question of: "Are the ANL assets are available yet" ?

I have all the old assets, somewhere ... but I can not redistribute them ... Sorry :'(

Closing this thread until ANL has something to add to it. This has become a page or so of useless back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back