ALCo DL500

Looks awesome!!! Anyway, where can I find a tutorial regarding conversion from MSTS to TRS?And where can I find the loco?

Great looking loco, very nice textures.

I wouldn't mind a tutorial either. MSTS has got a U23B Southern #3935 that's awesome.

There is an importer from MSTS to 3D Canvas, but to my understanding you'd loose some parts of the original mesh in the process and there will be a need for both a config and script for Trainz.

Last edited:
Awsome job on the textures :eek: Definatly looks like a worthy download

To all asking about MSTS to Trainz conversion: This has been stated many , many times. IT CAN NOT BE DONE PERIOD. The only way you could ever hope to convert an MSTS asset to a Trainz asset is to have the ORIGINAL GMAX files, the MSTS creator's permissions, and time to convert the mesh and scripting to Trainz standards. Anything else would be illegal and you could risk heavy fines for copyright infringments.

With exportation system we have development it is possible to export from MSTS files to Trainz files without using Gmax. By the way, a lot of the models we export to Trainz were former made with Train Simulator Modeller!.

Really our system it is not a easy way, but it works fine. Theoretically, any MSTS model (rolling stock and objets) can be export to Trainz without problem.

Almost all the Trainz asset you can download at TrenSim were former MSTS asset! Of course, we have always the former MSTS creator's permissions.

Javier.-

Back