Activate Ticket - Where?

Use the MyTrainz button at the top of this page. At MyTrainz use the 'Download Tickets' link, at the bottom are the First Class Tickets.

Peter

Its not the forum profile but the MyTrainz at the top of this page. Go there, log on and go to Download Tickets.

Thanks - found it. I quit building layouts and do not use the game any longer because of the frustration. Still like to download items I might use some day if I ever get back into it.

I'm asking the same question. I got a three month ticket today (16/03). I've followed...
Use the MyTrainz button at the top of this page. At MyTrainz use the 'Download Tickets' link, at the bottom are the First Class Tickets.

Peter
and...
Its not the forum profile but the MyTrainz at the top of this page. Go there, log on and go to Download Tickets
. Still I can't see where to activate my ticket :confused:. Agh! I can't access TS2010 DLS without it, TS2012 is okay though, but I want to transfer a 2010 route to 2012. Kindly illuminate me someone, thanx.

As long as the route is installed in TS10, you don't need a FCT to transfer it. Simply select the route in CMP, save as cdp, then import the cdp into TS12's CMP.

It would be a good idea to register your copy of TS12 as well. You can do that by following the link at the top of the page.

Depending on how you bought your FCT it might take a little while for it to become available for you to activate.

peter

As long as the route is installed in TS10, you don't need a FCT to transfer it. Simply select the route in CMP, save as cdp, then import the cdp into TS12's CMP.

It would be a good idea to register your copy of TS12 as well. You can do that by following the link at the top of the page.

Depending on how you bought your FCT it might take a little while for it to become available for you to activate.

peter
Thanks Peter. I just looked up some similar agenda and I have red text (3 expired FCT's). So I'll check back later to see if 'activate' has been detailed there. I have already registered my TS12. I'll follow your adviced re using CMP for the job. But I saw that back-up for TS10 expired Sept. 2014 and that I might need an FCT to access the DLS.

Last edited:
Okay moving my route from TS10 to TS12 via CMP, saved as CDP worked to a degree. I now have it in TS12 but most of the texture is absent...it's showing bare grid board mostly. Does that mean that the the textures are not compatible or obsolete, and most of the rolling stock shows as faulty, otherwise the route works perfectly in TS10.

If areas of the ground are showing as grid then you are probably missing some texture assets (TS12 isn't great at noticing these). In TS2010 you should be able to identify the textures used by your route using CMP's filtering functions and then export them to TS12 in the same way as the route...

Back