About (à propos des) Baseboards

Nikomos

Hi,
I just got Trainz 2007 (french version) last week and I really wish someone could tell me how, in a new map, I can add other baseboards. I just can't find the trick on my own.

Thx in advance for any answer.

Salut à tous,
J'ai trainz 2007 depuis seulement un semaine et j'aimerais savoir comment on ajoute des baseboards sur une map de base. J'ai cherché partout dans les outils mais en vain.

Merci par avance de votre réponse.

Nikomos

Last edited:
I dont have TRS2006 but i think its simliar to TRS2004 which i have.Go to topology,click advanced and then hopefullt thell be a delete/create new baseboard option.If this doesnt work try someone else.:)

Cheers mate

I guess I spent loads of time in topology already but I couldn't find that option yet. Thx anyway for aswering, I reckon I'll succeed one day lol.

After you click advanve you will see two circles, the left one is to add the right to delete. click the add then move the cursor on the map to the edge of your baseboard now click into the empty space where you want the new baseboard to go.

After you click advanve you will see two circles, the left one is to add the right to delete. click the add then move the cursor on the map to the edge of your baseboard now click into the empty space where you want the new baseboard to go.
Thats right,i forgot to put it in.:eek:

Thanx guys!

Your kind answers should help for sure. Imagine when I'll be dealing with signals and all... The road will be long for me I reckon, lol.
Cheers.

Back