A Quick Catch-Up! & My Content

schoolhater

huh?..........
Hey,

I haven't been on here well over a year, left school, now in college, became a musician, writing, recording and playing them live, and still perusing my railway interests obviously haha.

Anyway, with my rising computer problems like I had a brand new motherboard fitted a month ago or so reduced performance in GMax and Trainz which made me pack it in really, now this isn't one of these pointless 'I'm Leaving' threads but I wanted to make this thread because since I came back I've been bombarded with requests to send me this locomotive and that coach and things like that.

Just wanted to explain if they can bare with me and I will supply them even GMax files now (as-long they're used fairly) just getting back to sorting stuff out :)

Thank You :)

Tom Hughes

Last edited:
Hi, glad to hear your music buisness is coming along.
I would rather like the Goliath tender engine you made, plus the 2ft brakevan, the BR Peckett, and that Penrhyn Hill tender loco with the gun in the cab... :hehe:
My email is nathan.honest@$$$.googlemail.com (remove the dollar signs)

It's good to hear from you schoolhater. :)

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like one of everything you have made, excluding GMax files, sent to captainkman(AT)hotmail(DOT)com(DOT)au

Take your time, I don't need them immediately, I just want to increase my collection.

Thanks. :)

Kieran.

that Penrhyn Hill tender loco with the gun in the cab... :hehe:
Found a screenie of it:
trainz201008281522367.jpg

Hi

Thanks, but as I say bare with me, because I have a lot of G-Max files on my machine so I wont send all of them, only the locos that have been released already, because my names already written everywhere on the config files and ect, inbox me with specific locos or rolling stock, and as for G-Max files, I don't mind them being played about with but please let me view before you distribute them anywhere, and again, please be patient :)

Cheers
Tom Hughes

Back