2 kuids for the Reading and Northern route

Phil9b0

Phil M
Hi all, I can't find 2 kuids for the Reading and Northern route. Supposedly they should be available from USLW or Jointed Rail but I can't find them anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated..

kuid:156765:100181 | kuid:156765:100437

Thank Trainz Spotter for the reply, one of the kuids kuid:156765:100437 [120' girder bridge] is shown as being available from uslw but when I search the site I can't find it (I've also gone page-by-page). The other is 132# Jointed Rail Track Squeal which is supposedly available on uslw or from Jointed Rail. I used trainzkuidindex.com and it refers to a .cdp uslwrbmncontent but the links to download the file dont work because Jointed Rail modified their web site since the link was added to the index. At a loss... It's too bad because the Reading and Northern is a beautiful route..

I'll see about adding those 2 kuids ( since I know I have the whole route personally without missing kuids) to the page with all the other dependency files on JR tonight. Send us a support ticket if you don't see a reply to this within the next 24 hrs....

Thanks, I actually found it before I read the post. Thanks so much, the route is incredible. On a side note... Do you guys take work on commission?? I have a project in mind and I need a few locos in PanAm paint. I'm also looking for Amtrak rolling stock. You guys make terrific models, really top notch. Only problem you have lots of locomotives and freight cars but not much in the way of passenger rolling stock. I'd really like to have you build me some amfleet cars if that is something you guys would be interested in. Thanks for the help-

Thanks, I actually found it before I read the post. Thanks so much, the route is incredible. On a side note... Do you guys take work on commission?? I have a project in mind and I need a few locos in PanAm paint. I'm also looking for Amtrak rolling stock. You guys make terrific models, really top notch. Only problem you have lots of locomotives and freight cars but not much in the way of passenger rolling stock. I'd really like to have you build me some amfleet cars if that is something you guys would be interested in. Thanks for the help-

We do work on a commission basis yes but the major problem on alot of things is finding good correct diagrams of the equipment people want. You can send us those to our support email address which is support then the web address ( not typing it out because the bots will eat it up and spam us).

Back