Show off your reskins!

I did some mods on Dave Snow's 40ft Gunderson well cars by adding attachment points to transport 20ft containers and also to be able to double stack.
Image4_zpsiwkkgbhw.jpg
Image31_zps0rmdgcii.jpg
Image21_zpss1ko2pku.jpg

Isn't that an old .pm model NS SD40-2?

OFF: Anyone know those NS C40-9W's seen in "The Avengers (2012)" that were in a Russia-set scene on Russian train tracks that appeared to have a Cyrillic-translated NS logo?

Hello from France !!! With spring comming !!!

NS216 and Ivan : great shots and works !!!

My last reskins of UIC Y type coachs of the 70's

Soon on my website .... Cheers, Marc

I've gotten permission from him about releases before, about as recently as a week ago. Just be nice and patient. Don't send him a thousand emails if he doesn't respond within a few days, it takes him a while to get around to replying.
A few years ago, I asked Magicland for permission to re-skin his items. He didn't get back to me yet when I emailed him. What happens next?

Isn't that an old .pm model NS SD40-2?

OFF: Anyone know those NS C40-9W's seen in "The Avengers (2012)" that were in a Russia-set scene on Russian train tracks that appeared to have a Cyrillic-translated NS logo?

What to know how some NS C40-9W ended up in a scene set in Russia? I learned from my sister, who lives in Atlanta, that The Avengers movies were filmed in ATLANTA! And so were parts of the MacGuyver TV series reboot, 24: Legacy TV series, and (SHH!) the upcoming Guardians of The Galaxy 2. Of course, everyone knows that The Walking Dead is filmed in and around Atlanta. That's why Walker Stalker, which a convention dedicated to The Walking Dead, takes place in Atlanta.

What to know how some NS C40-9W ended up in a scene set in Russia? I learned from my sister, who lives in Atlanta, that The Avengers movies were filmed in ATLANTA! And so were parts of the MacGuyver TV series reboot, 24: Legacy TV series, and (SHH!) the upcoming Guardians of The Galaxy 2. Of course, everyone knows that The Walking Dead is filmed in and around Atlanta. That's why Walker Stalker, which a convention dedicated to The Walking Dead, takes place in Atlanta.

The Avengers was also shot in Cleveland Ohio for quite a few scenes...Including the one where the NS train is seen. (As you can see in the movie scene I found below they painted over the NS logo)
Movie Scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WDgZzUIzT8
Article About It: http://pilotonline.com/entertainmen...cle_33e05fa8-6d2b-53a1-b64d-9b8f7ffb1a1b.html

My latest reskin, about 85% complete is Frisco 1630. This is for the Illinois Railway Museum project.

This will be a freeware stand in for those that won't have the K&L Trainz model.

125b45860422c44defa88a7dce66fad2.jpg

Back