MARSZ base Alpha 9 secion under construcion

rairoad workers

Hi Dricketts, no yet, but the workers needs yet animation, and lods etc...etc... i hope release then in the beginning of January only. And in advance if you lather want to reskin then you can, if you want. stay fine and Merry Christmas to you and for all your family.:wave:
arraial

a silent admirer of your heavenly work(s)

Paulo first thanks for the overwelming thread,articles, help and share of objects.
It is in one word to much for words you are absolutely one of the greatest trainzers I have seen around together with Euphod:hehe: sorry Ed got distracted but nevertheless

Paulo I dl Frry Sophie V3 but get stuck with someting very stupid from my side on Ocemy's stuff which i bought the very first day.
My 20ft CHn and 40t containers commodity do not end on 1 or another number just straight foward as bought and no updates.
I have only 276266:1192 and 1191 kuid what am i missing here to get this work, must be something obvious but not see it right away

Ok guys all of you merry Xmas and a happy trainz year 2012

Roy n Ning:wave:

Hi Dricketts, no yet, but the workers needs yet animation, and lods etc...etc... i hope release then in the beginning of January only. And in advance if you lather want to reskin then you can, if you want. stay fine and Merry Christmas to you and for all your family.:wave:
arraial

Sounds good and Merry Christmas to your family also.

h

Hi Roy n Ning many thanks by your kind words, that's why i never use the translate of Google i prefer giving some errors in the English Language but give the concept or idea more correct then the Google translate, they really makes a mess in the rephrase of the translate. I really cant understand what was your problem whit the Ferry boat Sophia V2, this kuids you point me are from who?? Must be Ocemy containers, but you have any Faulty in cmp? If you have a all pack from Ocemy you must dont have any problem, and you in the surveyor can change the containers products etc, load or unload at your will.
arraial

Last edited:
@Roy n Ning,
i had this problem but didnt have any of Ocemy containers...

i just changed the containers kuids in Config to what containers i had installed,

works fine.

Brad

do no translate this page i can live with misspelled wordings

Hi Roy n Ning many thanks by your kind words, that's why i never use the translate of Google i prefer giving some errors in the English Language but give the concept or idea more correct then the Google translate, they really makes a mess in the rephrase of the translate. I really cant understand what was your problem whit the Ferry boat Sophia V2, this kuids you point me are from who?? Must be Ocemy containers, but you have any Faulty in cmp? If you have a all pack from Ocemy you must dont have any problem, and you in the surveyor can change the containers products etc, load or unload at your will.
arraial

Paulo do NOT get me wrong or get little bit upset for no reason as i not complain your stuff is not working.
It's faulty because it cannot find the kuid from Ocemy for the 20ft and 40ft containers. You have in your script an extention that is different than what I have from Ocemy when I bought his stuff when it was released (see my thread canadian rocky mountains many picts with his containers working well.
Normally to my understanding when you have a kuid e.g. here 276266:1191: and276266:1192:1 and also 276266:1191:127(?) the last numbers are extentions when these original kuids are updated right??

Yes i know i can change the kuid in the script but not understand the 276266:1191:127 where the 127 is coming from??

Did you buy an updated version from Ocemy/n3v where the kuids are different?
Still like your work though and nothing wrong I always have ways to make things work at the end just curious here how come the Ocemy kuids changed.

Have a great year end and stay out of trouble:hehe: :wave:

Roy;)

Hi Roy, for good sake, i dont have mad in any way, i only can catch the English translate i really want to know what the problem is, but now i understand perfectly your translation, i dont get mad whit this, im here to support you people at lest whit my content eheheh
Sorry is the Sophia ferry boat v2? or v3? i really dont have any kuid whit this extension se my container kuids from Ocemy are:

CHN 40ft Container <kuid2:276266:1192:1>
CHN 20ft Container <kuid2:276266:1191:1>

this is the kuids they are in my original model and the real ones from ocemy. I cant help you more than this only i suggest you to rename the table kuids and this wrong extensions. My original ones are correct in the kuid table, i dont or can guaranteed your model can be adulterated in some way or maybe when wee do a repairs some damaged can occur time to times whit one or two models they happen to me many times. stay fine and happy days.:wave:
arraial

Last edited:
From a old request of a user i make this Russians Military Vehicles as a product i hope you enjoy it.:)

"Tanks" much! I never thought I would see such fine military content in Trainz. I spent the greater part of my childhood playing war with Minitanks, and you have done an outstanding job recreating them! It says something about your skills when they are better looking than what is found in most war gaming software. Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.:)

Yes i know i can change the kuid in the script but not understand the 276266:1191:127 where the 127 is coming from??

Roy;)
Roy, the extension is coming from an incorrect kuid number used in the first place. I think the DLS error checking process stops this happening but maybe that does not apply to other content from Auran/NV3. The original kuid may have looked something like kuid2:123456:123456 without any extension. As Trainz did not understand/know this it has placed a 127 extension at the end.

You should be able to correct this by changing the 127 extension number in the config file if it is causing any problems.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all, I hope Santa brings you some great gifts :hehe:

Craig
:):):)

j

Hi Euphod thanks very much but this tanks are freeware models from a game Called Gta Sant Andreas and the Russians made this meshes not me i only convert then and adapt to trainz ehehehe. Making models from my part now is more in the section Payware. But thanks anyway the principal question here is people have good models for play and whit many detail but keeping the fps High that's why they have 5 lods and whit many polygonal reduction.:wave:
Thanks Craig for the explanation i really dont know about this issue as my original ones dont have this 127 extension, and happy days to you to.

p.s. dont understand me wrong,... when i say.... ( From a old request of a user i make this Russians Military Vehicles as a product i hope you enjoy it) i mean that,... because this tanks already exist as a scenery objects in the dls now i made them as a Product, ....i not make the models. eheheheh

More information for trainz users,
the content moods creators from Flight simulator x are using freeware models from Gta Sant Andreas and the content creators moods from Gta Sant Andreas are using models from Flight simulater , them Why wee dont use then to for trainz as they are freeware models moods????
arraial

Last edited:
thank Greg

Roy, the extension is coming from an incorrect kuid number used in the first place. I think the DLS error checking process stops this happening but maybe that does not apply to other content from Auran/NV3. The original kuid may have looked something like kuid2:123456:123456 without any extension. As Trainz did not understand/know this it has placed a 127 extension at the end.

You should be able to correct this by changing the 127 extension number in the config file if it is causing any problems.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all, I hope Santa brings you some great gifts :hehe:

Craig
:):):)

It is getting weirder by the minute. here is what i did this morning just to understand whazzz up.....:eek:
I deleted all ferry sophie dl on TS12 and 2010.
I dl from cmp on 2010 and guess now the original CHN 20ft and 40ft containers in commodity show with the extention 1 and the original one sleeps as it should be. yesterday no way to get this sorted out but deleting the ferries and dl them seem to do the trick.
Also the properties window now works in surveyor on 2010 but NOT on the ferry sophie in ts12? Strange enough it works well on the USA/NL containership in TS12. I only dl the objects separate in ts12 and added missing deps but property window now not work.
I rest my case for a while otherwise Paulo might think I high jack his beautiful thread with my trials to make it work as it is not his fault at all but N3V side is probably.

Anyway thank you for the help

h

Hi Roy remember one thing , i make all my content for Trs 2010 EE 49933 built in 3.1 & 3.3 and i dont make tests for trs2012 and again i cant guaranteed this going to work correctly whit higher versions of trs like the new 2012, so the models are not for 2012 and people who download the models can expect some issues whit a more complicated models like iterative Industries. And dont worry about posting here your issues whit my assets, this thread exists for that to,..and you are always welcome.
Merry Christmas for you and Happy new Year.:wave:
arraial

Last edited:
He Paulo thank you don't worry

Hi Roy remember one thing , i make all my content for Trs 2010 EE 49933 built in 3.1 & 3.3 and i dont make tests for trs2012 and again i cant guaranteed this going to work correctly whit higher versions of trs like the new 2012, so the models are not for 2012 and people who download the models can expect some issues whit a more complicated models like iterative Industries. And dont worry about posting here your issues whit my assets, this thread exists for that to,..and you are always welcome.
Merry Christmas for you and Happy new Year.:wave:
arraial

thank you Paulo do not worry I know it is 2010 built.
funny how the usa/nl cargo works well but the sophie's not show the properties list window other than that looks great.
Paulo does your machine support TS12 maybe I sent you a gift voucher for a TS12 release as you deserve that for all the great work you have done so far.

warmest regards

Roy n Ning:cool:

a

Thanks very much Roy n Ning for your kindness but you really dont need to make this, but yes my machine is OS xp professional dual core.
Happy Days and a Good New year.:):):wave:
arraial

final year

For the final Year and Beginning of the next one.

Alive Music Show Stage

The light&smoke effects are much better in night mode.
Stereo Songs only play in trs/09/2010
This model was create to be able to modifies
the figures in the stage in cmp , also you can
add or remove the randomly stereo songs list
and put your own musics, they have rotate lights ,Color smoke flash lights etc. Enjoy it.:) And have all of you a very good entry in the new 2012 year and all hope is dont be the finish of the World ehehhe.
Original model mesh: arraial
182756ab61e5b10faa7878b68db51968.jpg

e7b496b04c5913f1223816c581f9a9af.jpg

9fab7b61da9cbcf1698ba3d7026348ef.jpg

e7092cf32a6b91d8ca0cef675871f4f1.jpg

new

Thanks Pedrin.

New project whit a Gta Freeware Russian model a drivable one like the Russian or Ukrainian Ural model.
This are already all setup animation bogeys and all only dont finish them yet because i have Payware model at the moment but son they gonna out to dls.
arraial
a3d37eb5c37fc892ce7e2be39901f489.jpg

a21e726910aa4e5fbf882b7986fed82b.jpg

cda36f3886f013ebc8619f9e377fe5b6.jpg

4ff0f41ada12e6bafb00880509ad7ffa.jpg

b2ee4df8fb53bef841277bde642972c5.jpg

cc52eb515ca0d9746686adaa4f5c216a.jpg

Back