MARSZ base Alpha 9 secion under construcion

hi

hi Sawyer i hope you dont ask me to put the Sub launching torpedoes seeing the trace path and the water, and the hitting the Liberty ship and next explosions effects, and about the liberty automatically sinking after be shooting? ehehehe:D I really like to do all this things but i think its not possible, Trainz must have in the future an effects library for this like a plugin eheheh.
arraial

nah, i wouldn't expect that:D I know there's limits. You give the the shooting torpedo, and i'll drive the target boat down under water myself:cool:

Constantly impressed with your content arraial, you are definitely performing the "Yeoman's Work". Thanks again.

very new

HI People very new news. Thanks Sawyer will do that, of course what i can do is what you going to get eheheh. Thanks Euphod to you to, its for people like you im stay here in trainz making me happy and make the others happy to.
This model is a new version of the Ferry drivable upload already in to the dls , but this version gonna be a little different because they gonna transport 3 large locomotives or 1 loco whit 3 more wagons coupled, they are a little longer ferry to, they can load general goodies, 20 fts Ocemy containers and 40fts Ocemy containers and 50 passengers. of course if people want Jointed rail containers is only a Mather of changing the kuid table asset for products and changing the product in the queues folder they don't have any problem because containers have all the same size, well that's all for today folks and good weekend.
arraial
6ab4df8b56a80b34a43f9fef4c79bd4e.jpg

e4472f4a13a1f62959999d7aa6038113.jpg

afc225fc90620ea109f16ddd5c6b146e.jpg

3ddc19c50058fba27ec3b1a58c534182.jpg

Last edited:
new

Eheheh take your time Sawyer,:) I decided to make changes in my Ferry boat sophie drivable V2 and making a door who opens automatically when loading in a industrial station or ferry terminal, but people who thinks the dor is not swit for your operations please you can remove then in CMP in the folder Traincar/mesh-table/door_1. Now they gonna transport 14 un of goodies , the same 50 passengers but loads now 22 ocemy containers of 40f and 40 containers of 20 f.already upload in dls. Enjoy it.
arraial
b1b4c7e783562efd8b7a106f42d910f0.jpg

563346b7634d8271d51f182108e16ada.jpg

a5db925f1a17a0813c8328e2cd6810d5.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!,The Bismarck!:'( :' :udrool: my favorite battleship,Only two errors, the German arm of the Cross is in gray, red has to be,Y also la bandera de la Kriegsmarine.:p ;)

But very impressive models :eek: :eek: and ferry and container amazing locomotives:eek: :D

h

Hi Pedrin great game you have here, is battleship 2 or 3 or what?
P.S. the drivable ferry sophie 38 version 2 have as dependencies the payware of Ocemy containers the 20f and 40f people who don't have it (can always buy the pack from Ocemy) must download joitedrail containers and apply in table products the new kuids and in queues to, if they want other container´s must made the same steps, if anybody need´s help for making that changes ,please contact me im able to help.:)

Another two dependencies faulty gonna be the couples this two from Leshiy. The UZD uncoupl coup and UZD couple coup, you can download from here www.TRAINZ.ru
P.S. AGAIN in the reality you don't need this dependencies in order to the model works because this couplers don't show up in the model you only (if you manage well the cmp) must let the names at left of this assets in the kuid-table (sa3-uncoupled and sa3-coupled) and change to any other couples from auran, because is only for satisfying the calls and requests from the script)
<kuid:169269:8958> and <kuid:169269:5033>

arraial

Last edited:
Containers are magnificent, I really appreciate the help and all the great models that you share with everyone, but the containers, I can not buy it because my parents did not want.But as I always say thanks to all who haceis models of free freeware, because our parents did not allow us to buy things for games PAYware.:confused: :) But thanks to you with your models you can enjoy their boats and more models.Because I am a big fan of the nautical, especially the U-boat and containers.

A big hug!:) :)

Note to self, download ferry, swap out Ocemy for JR containers, and then go sink it with the Bismarck:hehe: :D Commerce Raiding Here i come!

update

Thanks Pedrin and Sawyer.
Hi Gordon and Chris update of the middle docks, work in progress...:):wave:
arraial
0c4029318b3964df4388f8938160efbe.jpg

1b2f39b9b7feacb9ae1e6906bdd25913.jpg

I never thought to ask this before, but that dock i keep seeing with the ferry, it's a seperate asset that we need to download, right? or can it be made to work with any ferry loading point?

oh, and I assume we need those couple things for it to work, right? sorry, I'm just trying to sort out what i need, so i'm not playing hunt-the-KUID later :hehe:

Last edited:
Its a particular Payware from NZLD and KIWY from New Zealand Sawyer you don't need this asset and this not going to dls, lather i make a ferry terminal for all people.
read upsters in the text in bolt explain everything.
arraial

Last edited:
What is the site addresses for NZLD, KIWY and Ocemy payware?

Oh, by the way the Bismark was not sunk by aircraft, it was sunk by RN surface ships. Aircraft did have a significant part, in the total picture. The RN aircraft launched torpedoes that damaged the Bismark's rudder, which cause the Bismark to stir in circles, thus causing her to be caught by the RN surface fleet at night. The HMS Rodney and the HMS King Gorge V were the ships that did the actual sinking of the Bismark with combination of naval gunfire, torpedoes and scuttling charges left by the German crew she finally sunk.

History hour is now closed!

Thanks,

Johnny

From the stories i've read, and the actual damage done to the ship, it was probably the scuttling charges that did it. As one RN officer told it, "From the pounding she took, there was no doubt she would have sunk eventually, but the scuttling charges just ensured it was sooner rather than later." She took few hits in the armor belt, and none on the waterline, but the shock of repeated hits (historians estimate she took upwards of 400 hits from 16-inch, 14-inch, and 8-inch shells) would have fractured welds and plates all over the ship, opening her to the sea. again, she would have sunk eventually, but it would have been more Titanic-ish (slow) than the rapid turn-over she did.

anyway, this is not to cause contraversy, just to state what i've understood from history books. it looks like a good model, can't wait for it to be in trainz (my battleship senses are tingling...Man have i wanted a good model of a battleship for years!)

b

Well you have the absolutely right in count the history but, i mind....., if whas´t not the antiquated double wings fish airplanes whit torpedoes hitting the hull without steal reinforcement zone, and damaged the navigation of the Bismarck the nautical fleet never catch then.. and if we did the things i think... going to be bad then we was. Sorry if im wrong. but im happy they sunk this ship at the time.
Johnny The containers from Ocemy are in this thread ( at sell and here in Auran to. the Ferry isnt to sell in any site, i made it by charging at Nzld and Kiwi users. Sawyer i put only this two ships for joking they are very high poly and cant be converted to trainz sorry, dont have any expectation, when i go upload one model i say... i gona put it in dls, if i don't say nothing probably i don't go to put it.
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=71072.

Last edited:
Back