GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

G'day CSXT17,

...nice work on the tower so far, young fellow...

...but I must ask...

...are you working from drawings/plans and/or photographs? I do this because I feel that your steps are far too 'wide' (read 'thick' for you guys across the pond). Most wooden steps of this nature (assuming they are wooden, of course) are usually only 2" thick, where yours appear to be closer to 6" thick. You may want to consider adjusting them accordingly...

Jerker {:)}

Hi Peter

I think you may build a reskin version of it. Because I don't have detailed photo of these two SYs, and I think you can make a better texture than me. I will provide you with the original texture file if possible.

Cheers
Felix

4a66608e134df4795698b3c5252e6d2d.png

@modeltrains - Well the Commissioner is impressed ;), that would go very nicely with my Tasmanian Limited and Tasmanian carriages I am building at present. Please keep it up

Now for my small contribution; a Queensland Railways 1 tone Goods Crane Work In Progress

QR1toneGoodsCrane_zpsa066b84e.png

Regards

Michael Gitsham

Nice work guys!

Australian, TGR Y Class English Electric. Modern build. :)

Yes i know a spring has run away on the front bogie, must fix that. Been a wip for a while now but just about ready for mapping, got the trucks animated today!

Cheers Daniel :p - Thanks for everyone thats gave me pointers along the way, you know who you are! Much thanks.

A swedish T43 class locomotive.
If I could only get my copy of Trainz running so I could export the finnished product haha.
Nice job :Y:.
Do not let this stop you from completing the locomotive, but did you know that there's a pretty nice ;) model of this locomotive available here http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/showpost.php?p=279555&postcount=1.
NOTE. If you, or anyone else, are interested in download it, so I THINK that you have to register on the site http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/ first, which takes about a minute or two to do :D.

07009303013cda8f4a3874b45f7f5b5c.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Back