The Great Lakes Project

That will fix the signaling problem on the route North of Iron Mountain. That coupled with the speed limit change at Iron Mountain really bunched up Traffic, so Iron Mountain is getting an Interchage Yard to fix that.

Everybody is like thinking, I can't do 290 miles on my route, let alone with the 178 Units he deleted, so he must be an idiot. I can only do 4, and they never go where I want them to go.

Last edited:
So, let's do a challenge, I'll put up my route and units against anybody for total trip miles hands off. Any Takers?

Nobody will touch this, they are all into pretty that don't work...LOL
I've got one route with dozens of industries, a few yards, and lots of passenger stations. It's not that long from end to end, but that doesn't mean that it's not gonna provide hours of session time. :D

Anyway, nice concept so far. Once ya get some scenery down it looks like it's gonna be a real winner! What era would this be by any chance?

I've got one route with dozens of industries, a few yards, and lots of passenger stations. It's not that long from end to end, but that doesn't mean that it's not gonna provide hours of session time. :D

Anyway, nice concept so far. Once ya get some scenery down it looks like it's gonna be a real winner! What era would this be by any chance?

For the time being I can't put in ton's of tree's. I have minimum Graphics capibilites. SO, I can one replace my mother board to a allow for an up graded level of graphics or just build a new computer.

Needed to tone down that Yellow. Out my window it's more Yellow-Orange, with a lot of Green and an occasional Red.

Well I had my wife look at it and she noticed what is bothering me yet, that Mountain Maple is too Pink and should be more red. But that might just be my cheap graphics card. Because there are no Pink Trees, that I'm aware of in North America.

Last edited:
Back