Realistic F40PH HEP Enginesound?

applegathc

NoT tHe StAtUeS!
Would anyone happen to be knowledgable about where I could find realistic F40PH enginesounds with the HEP roar? Like the sounds found on Metra for example.

You could start with a normal 645 sound, replace the idle sound with notch 6, and combine the transitions from 6-7-8 and 8-7-6 between idle and the first notch. Then replace all the other notches with 8, and delete the other transitions.

You could start with a normal 645 sound, replace the idle sound with notch 6, and combine the transitions from 6-7-8 and 8-7-6 between idle and the first notch. Then replace all the other notches with 8, and delete the other transitions.

Thanks, I will try that!

I'd say clone one that you think sounds good. I hope that post makes enough sense, because I typed it pretty quick.

I remember having this F40PH enginesound, F40PH 16-645E1 <kuid:574120:100144> and it's the most realistic F40PH sound out there. I don't have the sound anymore because I forgot to back it up before reinstalling T:ANE a few months ago and I even forgot the site where I got it from.

If anyone knows where this kuid is from, please let me know.

Back