T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

2017-01-15230838.jpg

Lovely shots Trainman - may I ask where you got the wheelsets and clamp on rail chocks from? I was looking for the exact same thing yesterday on the DLS without success.

53808 crosses Alcombe Common near Minehead on the West Somerset Railway with an afternoon train for Bishops Lydeard.

Every time I see these great pictures, I see something added near the tracks that gives me another idea for my Route,

"Exhibit A" Trainman 7616 shots We see a neatly placed Rail Car wheel-sets at the end of a Short Spur with Metal Clamps to keep them from rolling down the Rails, very nicely done. Thanks for sharing folks.

Last edited:
thank you all very nice, but my problem is a take a screenshot in TANE and a message comes up Top right, "click here to get or show, something like that, then the picture comes up, I cant do anything with it, and if I do the upload, it sends the picture to some thing, TranzPortal, and it ends up for the world to see. only Portal I ever saw was the one with tunnels . In 2010 I just click the screenshot key, look in file bring it up, click email and send it to only those I want to see It. can you help

Great, wish I could get pictures like that, T:ANE screenshots dont work like that for me, They are really very nice. thanks.

Felix_G ... I started running your fabulously smoking ALCO's, and I was totally amazed ... Now you come out with this Junk ...

Fabulously, Stunning screenshots ... I don't know how you do it ... It looks so real !

Great shots EVERYONE, but felix, your shots are the best I have ever seen in Trainz, absolutely stunning :).

// Erik from Sweden

Last edited:
Back