The Yooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawasoo

This is the place for the next generation of software. I am looking for content creators who will work with me exclusively on this project.

At least you have it a different name this time and gave it the right spelling of "Yooper"

His other post was called "Yupper" which is an incorrect spelling of "Yooper" and the term "Yooper" means

Yooper is a form of North Central American English mostly spoken in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, which gives the dialect its name (from "U.P." for Upper Peninsula). The dialect is also found in many northern areas of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and largely in Northeast Wisconsin.

And that is where his route is taking place is up in Michigan

:wave:

Yeah just another pointless post from him....Thats all :confused:

Nope it's setting new ground. I had pushed the old technology as far as it would go, and under the "old" platform performance sucked, so I quit. As far as models, and working with them in the past Trainz environment.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to what I can do in the next generation of software, and who might be willing to work with me.

Last edited:
I just want to do some fancy stuff with content on trainz. Just because I don't know how to spell, makes me not an idiot.

I"m Fine with that....

Last edited:
So before, we say something, we regret, lets just see what's in the new software. And see what we can do with it.

How bout you actually post a screenshot IN THE SCREENSHOTS THREAD, instead of typing useless text.

I'm glad to see you're ready for the new version, but it's still a few months away.

I am also glad to see that people are so much looking forward to the new trainz that they cannot hold back to start just a new screenshot thread dedicated to it :)
That's very nice but in the other hand it is something like buying new furniture long before the whole new house has been constructed :)

@ wawasoo:
If you are looking for people to start some collaboration, you may should outline some more information in which kind of projects you are interested in.
And in addition to this you may should use another topic thread to do so - may be Trainz General or so :)

But anyway - just to put a screen in here at leased here comes some imaginations how Avery, Id will probably look like in the new trainz - although the screen has been captured in TS12 - off course :)

14849050097_d52e6378cf_o.jpg

14849038577_8f92194e20_o.jpg

Your's TUME

Last edited:
How bout you actually post a screenshot IN THE SCREENSHOTS THREAD, instead of typing useless text.

shush

you clearly haven't seen his other threads where he does post pics. He makes some good route stuff, but can at times post a lot of text, which who cares, it's his thread.

shush

you clearly haven't seen his other threads where he does post pics. He makes some good route stuff, but can at times post a lot of text, which who cares, it's his thread.

Yea that pretty much it in a nut shell. I can make content, but will the game run it?

I guess I put up a guy on the Pioneer Council, cause I paid the money to put him there, and got blasted for that. It's a game, and that cost $500.00, hopefully he does good, as I don't even know him or what's going on.

I just want it to play with my content, and he seamed like a sharp guy on these threads. I had talked to him before about hardware many times, and I trusted him.

So that's that story.

Hell, yes I'm an Idiot as it is I paid for somebody I don't know to be on the Pioneer Council, then paid to get delivered to me a copy of the game in a special edition tin which hadn't even been produced at that time.

From there, I'm as much in the dark as anybody.

But if they actually do it, I'll blow you away with content, as it does no good to create a pretty picture full of content in a screen shot, that a train studders through in the game as you play it.

As a content creator, that is frustrating. Because your work effort under the current game engine is worthless. ie the more you detail content, the worse the game runs.

So, whoever that guys was I put on the Pioneer Council is, sticks to my original concerns about this game, performance.

Last edited:
Oh, yes.

We shouldn't have screenshots here if the Train won't run through it, or on any screenshots thread.

So, I guess I'm done posting here, until this game works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back