Trainz Logistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suggest taking that web site down, before BNSF sues the pants off your parents, and you end up homeless.
---You're outright using the BNSF Logo, as if the site is owned and run by the BNSF corporation.

PS. Your "Copyright" disclaimer page is meaningless, you're not violating "Copyright", you stole their "Trademark", and represent your site as a Logistics site, run by BNSF.

Last edited:
Questions and comments

Why are the PDF's stored on some 3rd party hosting site and not just added to your website? Can't you just upload them to your hosting service? This is annoying for your visitors.

Is it just me or is your download page empty except for those annoying links to 3rd party hosted PDF's? As a result I really have no clue what the exact content is your are offering for downloading except for some general "we build everything" list on the first page.
Or is that the whole idea; you don't offer content at all, but can go and try to build it on request? If so....

... I like to see some (screenshots) of your current work. I was not able to find any of your content (user ID 480004) on the DLS, so I am still wondering about it. The only thing I did find out when trying to find your content is that you are apparently a 15 year old that works for Southwest Airlines which sounds a bit unreal to me.

Why are the PDF's stored on some 3rd party hosting site and not just added to your website? Can't you just upload them to your hosting service? This is annoying for your visitors.

Is it just me or is your download page empty except for those annoying links to 3rd party hosted PDF's? As a result I really have no clue what the exact content is your are offering for downloading except for some general "we build everything" list on the first page.
Or is that the whole idea; you don't offer content at all, but can go and try to build it on request? If so....

... I like to see some (screenshots) of your current work. I was not able to find any of your content (user ID 480004) on the DLS, so I am still wondering about it. The only thing I did find out when trying to find your content is that you are apparently a 15 year old that works for Southwest Airlines which sounds a bit unreal to me.
I can not put the files directly to the hosting service, Also if it is to difficult for you to use a third party file storage sight then I'm not sure how you manage to drive trains on a computer, Also no where does it say that I work for Southwest. However If you want to wait for me to get things completely rolling then I will be more than happy to post some shots.

I can not put the files directly to the hosting service,
did they tell you that outright? Must be different in your neck of the woods cause the few I've dealt with always give you a certain quota of disk space to store files as part of the fee.
Also if it is to difficult for you to use a third party file storage sight then I'm not sure how you manage to drive trains on a computer,
Is it just me but what does third party file storage have to do with driving trainz on a computer?
Also no where does it say that I work for Southwest.
With the letters BNSF prominently displayed in many spots as well as images of their locomotives, it might easily be inferred that there is a relationship with them.

Since Trainz Logistics is as you say a fictional company, why not go all the way and create a fictional mainline railway too?

Meanwhile, an interesting little site. On your "What We Do" page, is that a wish list of things you plan on doing or things already made and done?

If that was BNSF's doing, boy are they quick.

BNSF works quickly when their trademark is stolen.
--I gave him a 5 minute head start before I reported his web site to the BNSF Railway Corporation.

For those of us who pay for license fees to use Trademarks legally, these "kids" are a slap in the face.

Conrail bug off. My site has switched domains. Twice now FYI. And really, he is not taking BNSF corporation as his own name. You're just "that one guy" who's always out to close stuff down. Your probably just tucked there are so many 3rd party sites. Well if this how we are playing the game, I'm gonna wait for an EMail from BNSF now. Also, if your so pissed, I can take BNSF for Trainz down and just stop content creation :)

Boom chaka lacka. Ya know railroading is becoming a thing from the past and you should​ be thrilled to death that there are kids from the younger generation who still have a passion for it.

Guys lets not turn this into a flame war. However, Brendan, its not legal to use a copyrighted logo to make it seem like you are part of the real company.

Screenshot says it all

Also no where does it say that I work for Southwest.
This is a location where people (like me) lookup your Trainz user ID to search for your content in CM (or some general information about you, like being 15) if you don't supply any screenshots of your material on your website:
imnotsurehowyoumanagetodrivetrainsonacomputer.jpg

Conrail bug off. My site has switched domains. Twice now FYI. And really, he is not taking BNSF corporation as his own name. You're just "that one guy" who's always out to close stuff down. Your probably just tucked there are so many 3rd party sites. Well if this how we are playing the game, I'm gonna wait for an EMail from BNSF now. Also, if your so pissed, I can take BNSF for Trainz down and just stop content creation :)

Well, since you want to stick your nose into other peoples business (not "your" thread, not your website, not your business), and start calling names and being generally childish, let me set you straight on a few things:

1. I have not reported YOUR web site, just yet, I reported the one subject to this thread.

2. but, since you bring it up: YOUR web name DOES indicate that "BNSF" is somehow in the "Trainz" content supply business, ie "BNSF for Trainz", and, if I recall correctly, you were told about it a long time ago.
--IIRC, you thumbed your nose at that guy too, and went ahead with your site name...

3. Feel free to stop creating anytime you like, I don't recall seeing anything you've done (other than signature Banners) anyway.

4. Kinda hard to report you, when you keep changing hosting sites...soon as you stop running and hiding from BNSF Railway Corp, I'm sure they will be in contact with your Parents.

5. Yep, I'm that "one guy", among dozens, who is tired of seeing a bunch of disrespectful "youths" thumbing their noses at "the rules", thinking that everything is owed to them, and that there are no consequences for stealing intellectual property.

6. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back