Signal question

ccowan2126

Anyone know why my crossing signals will ALL activate automatically when resuming a saved session? When I resume a saved session, all of my crossings go active: gates down and bells and lights on. I use "Grade Xing NRC LED" gates and all the ATLS controllers and Slaves. What gives...?

Thanks.

Sorry...it should read GRADE CROSSING question:(

Last edited:
This sounds like a script error problem of some kind, or perhaps a bug that has cropped up when resuming a session. When you drive through the crossings, do they reset? I'm just wondering...

Regarding your forum post... You can actually change the title by choosing Edit Post then clicking on Go Advanced. Just remember to click on Save when done.

John

Could it be you have a consist sitting between triggers? I know this is can cause issues.

Sorry, been busy working lately. There are NO consists sitting between triggers or anything. When stopping and saving the session, everything is fine. However, when resuming later, ALL of the crossings are activated. They DO, however, reset when I run a loco through them. I have since gone back into the "properties" tab and changed them all to only sound the bell when the arms are lowering and then shut off. It is the Bell sound in my headphones that drives me crazy!

Thanks, John, for the tip on "Go Advanced". I could not for the life of me get the title to change earlier !

Thanks for the help.

I have the same issue with my ATLS crossings. I think Boat had made or was working on a fix for it. But I dont remember 100%.

Hey gents This is a funny topic and I have been having the same problem on all the routes that have those atls things i understand the its the easy way to put in but is some one working on a fix. have a good day

Back