BT14's Retextures

Different brush types, layer effects, (opacity, overlay, multiply), and just trying what you think looks good. I could help you over skype maybe tonight.

Different brush types, layer effects, (opacity, overlay, multiply), and just trying what you think looks good. I could help you over skype maybe tonight.
If you are still offering the help, I'll clone something, we can weather it. Okay?

ogINgB7.jpg

FOVQFhj.jpg

4Mc95zb.jpg

31jPHTR.jpg

pSdD0RM.jpg

5CUuKJw.jpg

<snip> (x6)

Those horizons are looking better, and better! Can't wait for the finished product! I've been enjoying the BETA release that you put up on the SETS Facebook Group. Will the finished version include an interior, that you can walk into, via cab view? Looks Great! ~ JGR

I am currently figuring that one out. as of now, the interior is just there and you cant currently enter it.

Well, thought to my self, why give this old thread a go, especially to showcase work I do at The Erecting Hall. Here's the latest you all know I've been obsessing over. I don't how it compares to others work but this is currently my best skin and I'm pleased with it.
lZSh22U.jpg

amd this is just a simple fix on the stripe as well as toning down the colors a bit.
W6nIdGM.jpg

Here's a repost of a loco I've already shown but this a better pic of it. I wanted a blank unit just for fun to test out weathering techniques and what not and here is the result.
bUcZugQ.jpg

Here's a blank I've been working on for TEH. I redetailed, textured, and made a new normal map. The psd will hopefully be released as well. There is also a B unit to go with this unit but I currently have no pictures.
lhgJCGB.jpg

In this picture,

Back