Trainz: A New Era Pre-Orders Have Now Arrived! - Visit our Information Page to find out more.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yesterdayz Trainz Group

Lightbulb Yesterdayz Trainz Group

By request I'm starting this thread for discussion of upcoming Trainz projects from this group.

Our website is up but not functional yet...it's still a work in progress. http://yesterdayztrainz.federalproductions.com/

United States of America, Massachusetts, Malden
    Blog Entries

My congrats on a job well done, gentlemen. We look forward to your continued contributions to the Trainz Community.
    Trainz 2012 Engineers Edition: build 61388
    Yesterdayz Trainz member
    You may, but are not obligated to, ignore this post!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen View Post
    Thanks for the tip. You do know that messages there are restricted to approx 1000 characters max, don't you?
    In other words, useless.

Greetings from nighttime Amsterdam,

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Jananton View Post
    Thanks for the tip. You do know that messages there are restricted to approx 1000 characters max, don't you?
    In other words, useless.

Jan
    I knew there had to be a catch!

Blog Entries

Hello to all members,

I've just been advised I must move. I expect that it will be a bit of a bumpy ride so I may be out of touch for a while. If so, don't think I have lost interest or commitment. "I shall return."

Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by bl4882 View Post
    Hello to all members,

I've just been advised I must move. I expect that it will be a bit of a bumpy ride so I may be out of touch for a while. If so, don't think I have lost interest or commitment. "I shall return."

Bernie
    Advised to move???

Blog Entries

Advised to move???
    He's probably putting his bindle stiff together and tries to get the most comfortable looking car that happens to run by,
    bad internet connection on those I presume.

Jan

Bernie,
    Darn... I haven't had a chance to work with you yet in the group. Please return soon. Rebecca

Blog Entries

It's OK guys. I was "advised" because the "advisor", landlord, is a lifelong friend. I'll be back as soon as I get settled down. I might also be able to get an internet connection while I'm accomplishing this. If I do I will check in with the occasional irrelevancy.

If you will excuse me, I'm putting together my bindle.

Bernie

United States of America, MA, North Andover
    Blog Entries

If I do I will check in with the occasional irrelevancy.

If you will excuse me, I'm putting together my bindle.

Bernie
    Bernie, I miss you already, didn't you mean the 'occasional irrationality', or wath thath 'irregularity'. At my age things are all becoming so confusable. So is that a bimbo you're doin' in the bindle, you're putting in the bindle, or a stiff bindle you're p... Ahchoo. Wish I had a stiff bindle.

Don't stay away long,
    I'll miss your cogent thinking,

Frank

P.S. Where's all the activity, Gang? I was coming here to gloat over all the emails I wouldn't have to cut and paste, and seem to have stumbled over a conspiracy to do all the talk-talk last week... Oh, well, back to going cross-eyed with cutnpastes.

P.P.S. Took a break and did some Driving today. Got the Big Boy stuck going up the Marias pass 'cause the AI ignored the turn, while I was flying ahead to see what was coming up. Apparently the AI Drivers in Driver are dumber than the AI Drivers in T2004 -- who would have made the right junction change as he approached the veer... It was nice to drive something new. John visited me yesterday and kept me straight on installing SP1 for TRS2006, which alas decided to empty the original install directory... most of my content is safe, but the latest edited version of my 400 boards route was an older edit. The goto hell backup. Hope to check for the other backup which should be current. Or I lost data... I guess most of us been there!

F

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Hi All,

I've been offline for a couple of days. It looks like I missed quite a bit of activity. I think this will work better than the private-group. I've got some ideas brewing on stuff that might be good for everyone here - beginners and experienced alike.

John
    Trainz User ID: 124863

Blog Entries

Hi John,

This sounds refreshing. I have a pretty secure connection for the next month or so while I move, but I sure would like to know where in H**l I can contact the whole group. It seems like a gaggle of geese. No offense, but it's a bit confusing, what with innumerable programs being proposed for downloads, coal haulers in Pennsylvania, and so much other stuff going on. I know it's mostly my fault, but where do I go to contact the members of the actual Yesterdayz Trainz deal? Don't get me wrong, freedom and creativity is great, but we should be able to find it in one, compact place, I think.

Bernie

Hi John,

This sounds refreshing. I have a pretty secure connection for the next month or so while I move, but I sure would like to know where in H**l I can contact the whole group. It seems like a gaggle of geese. No offense, but it's a bit confusing, what with innumerable programs being proposed for downloads, coal haulers in Pennsylvania, and so much other stuff going on. I know it's mostly my fault, but where do I go to contact the members of the actual Yesterdayz Trainz deal? Don't get me wrong, freedom and creativity is great, but we should be able to find it in one, compact place, I think.

Bernie
    http://forums.auran.com/trainz/group.php?groupid=90 <<<<Until the website is done, post here.