What does the Trainz Community listen to?

Com Truise
Disclosure
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
NewRetroWave (youtube channel)

Talk shows/news etc.
Philip DeFranco (sxephil)
JustKiddingNews
Regular Car Reviews

@NickmantheBobert funny for you to post a song by them, because I just watched the movie "Battleship" (which was awesome for anyone who hasn't seen it), and this was the song played in the credits:

I like to listen to RUSH, mostly post-mercury, specifically from 1993's Counterparts LP and 2012's Clockwork Angels LP. In driver, I like to listen to Signals, A Farewell To Kings, and Permanent Waves. Anything else by them, and I speed up and run reds...:p I do like 1989's Presto...

I also like to listen to post-Beatles Paul McCartney, especially 1979's Back To The Egg and 2013's NEW. I also listen to variety of other music, primarily in surveyor - Beatles (Rubber Soul and Let It Be...Naked, which is Paul's 2003 remix of it, to edit out the orchestras and choirs. So much better than the original album0, Pink Floyd (mostly from Animals, some from Wish You Were Here), Julian Lennon (his Everything Changes LP is amazing!), Tame Impala (Innerspeaker LP), Journey, Cheap Trick...lots more...

The godforsaken interstates have ruined this country. It's gotten to where hardly anyone sits back and thinks about how things use to be.

Nights with Alice Cooper Radio Show on my local FM radio station of a night time after I finish work. Other than that most rock that was made between 1960 and 1990. Good Oz pub rock, ie AC/DC, Cold Chisel, Angels, Rose Tatoo, Midnight Oil.

Here is my favorite list: When I have the weekend off and take a cold beer, I love listen to music...
=============================================================
- John Fogerty/CCR
- Dire Straits
- Bellamy Brothers
- Backman Turner Overdrive
- Roy Orbison

When I play Trainz and create content I listen to a internet radio station in the Nederlands:

http://www.gigantfm.nl/webplayer

cheers, Jan

Oh yeah... she is nice...

For me John Fogerty is the #1 artist with his roots in CCR. These songs are still good even if you hear them 100 times. It's like a good vine, gets better with time. Second after John Fogerty is the Bellamy brothers.

There is nothing like a cold beer and listen to good music on a Saturday night when my wife has gone for work.... hehe Then I connect the booster to my PC and watch music videos with CCr/John Fogerty, Bellamy brothers, ABBA, Roy Orbison, Eric Clapton, Dire Straits...

When mankind don't play Trainz he needs music...

Have a nice weekend, cheers...

Jan

Last edited:
Back