What does the Trainz Community listen to?

While this series may have Thomas & Friends music, its still a great series for any (of you non Thomas Fans) to watch too. Here is the new episode with a spooky twist.

Its called Jimmy The Jitney.

I will not accept personal attacks for still liking the Thomas The Tank Engine & Friends series. If you hate the series, please do not direct this at me.

Last edited:
Ive been playing this game on my iPhone called "Boom Beach" and its all thanks to this guy on youtube for getting me hooked on it.

Last edited:
After 5 years, Pendulum makes an incredible return.
So many incredible songs in the later Pendulum half... I hope to see a full return in the near future
Cheers,
SM

Last edited:
Whilst waiting for my database in TS12 to update again I usually listen to the voices in my head trying to persuade me to smash the PC up.

Then when I can finally get back to the surveyor I listen to epic music, soundtrack music, position music and when in driving mode I listen to nothing but the nice clickety clack of the wheels on the track and the thrum of those big diesel engines :)

While you guys listen to YouTube videos on loop, I prefer the sweet abstract electronic music found here.

Yes, he is one of the developers of a new vehicle simulator.

Back