Screenshots of European Trains

33710032.jpg

74992359.jpg

I know the comaprtment coaches, but I don't remember her name. :hehe:
I don't know the 4axle coaches. Where can I get it please?

@FSP The Compartment coaches I`m also looking for but the ones in the second shot were released yesterday on freewebs.com/4trainz. They are prewar dutch coaches named Bolkoprijtuigen (Roundheadcoaches) due to their then new look. The one directly behind the loco is a "Stalen D" (steal D) bagage car which also saw use on numerous international trains al the way up to the late seventies.

@FSP The Compartment coaches I`m also looking for but the ones in the second shot were released yesterday on freewebs.com/4trainz. They are prewar dutch coaches named Bolkoprijtuigen (Roundheadcoaches) due to their then new look. The one directly behind the loco is a "Stalen D" (steal D) bagage car which also saw use on numerous international trains al the way up to the late seventies.

Many thanks for Your fast answer.
The coaches look (at Your pictures)
similar to the German "Schürzenwagen".

I found the compartmend coaches made by "Ok_LiW".
But one of them can not inserted in Surveyor. :(
And now I miss the Belgian P8. :eek:
Somedays are a bit funny.

@FSP:
I think Ok_liW used the same mesh for all the coauches, so i can't find out what went wrong.
I don't know, what's wrong. The CMP don't show me any errors. All seems clear.
But You can't see and insert the "WS.NS_AB6735" , KUID:257146:10014 in Game.

Spikerod: A small update will be released soon with all my DR/DB stock.

As for ĆSD...

I love "Y" standard rolling stock.

Hi,

Gor, they are beauty's. Thanx.
Here is a other one from Rutger. This is a steam tram witch was quite common in the first half of the previous century in the Lowlands.
95091468.jpg

Greetings,
Leen

Back