Screenshots of European Trains

Really nice shots Epoch3bis4, have you been in the cab, it's superb.....
Many thanks to all our Trainzy friends in Spain....:)

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

Last edited:
La Canilla station......

portu61.jpg

portu60.jpg

cheers
gor

NS ICZ

A reskin of the FZ FLEET FREE-REPAINT-CAR from Ibertrainz/t-trz on bridge in a typical Dutch landscape. With NS 1315 taking the lead.

overdijk200902190007uv0.jpg

overdijk200902190008kr7.jpg

overdijk200902190010pw5.jpg

The cars are a WIP and have become the fictional NS ICZ class. This is a second class, first is still in the making.

Posta nie możesz usunąć - możesz go zgłosić do moderatora, prosząc, aby to zrobił.

Co do zboża - albo to produkcja Roberto Conti (robertoconti19 na DLS) albo JVC - też na DLS.
======================
You cannot delete Your post, but You can report it to the moderator and ask him to do it.

As for grain - try Roberto Conti (robertoconti19 at DLS) or JVC.

Good afternoon,

i was wondering if anyone has comments on DaSnakkes screens. If noone so far, then i do it:

splendid screens DaSnakke, both in details and realism. I am especially glad, that you find our objects (from Hungary) worth of use. Keep up the good work, Your layout is among the best ten ever, and - to my oppinion - closer to the first then to the 10th place :wave:

Cheers:
Sura

Last edited:
Good afternoon,

i was wondering if anyone has comments on DaSnakkes screens. If noone so far, then i do it:

splendid screens DaSnakke, both in details and realism. I am especially glad, that you find our objects (from Hungary) worth of use. Keep up the good work, Your layout is among the best ten ever, and - to my oppinion - closer to the first then to the 10th place :wave:

Cheers:
Sura

Thank you very much sura ! I never thought my route would cause such an , let`s say, extraordinary impression:D And yes, the hungarian objects are amongst the best worldwide, along with the polish ones.;)

Hello to all, :)

Sorry for my English ,I use a translator.

I bring my modest contribution with two superb screens of the X 2800 too Fred24.

Thank Fred for this great X 2800.

Here are two screens that are taken on my map 100% Thermal and fictitious.

We are on the single track line with the 2885 Great X which crossed the vineyards shortly before the station Valorgues.

Best regards,
Franz.:)

Back