Speed record

Ok wait till tommorow then :p

*Edit: If anyone wan'ts to see video proof they will have to PM me there email address cause when trying to uplaod to you tube etc you can't see the speedo and the writing goes all weird.

Anthony

Last edited:
ok ive managed to go faster:cool: .
SpeedRecordKPH-2.jpg

SpeedRecordKPH-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
If a virtual train breaks the sound barrier, is there a virtual sonic boom?
If you get it up to lightspeed, does it disappear? If you can get it to "warp" speed......will it open a wormhole on your monitor?
Ed
Isn't that sort of what the portals do? Create wormholes to transport your Trainz across vast distances.

Anyway, high speeds aren't really such a great trick, a few tweaks in the engine spec and the old Jetsled can reach over 2000 kph in less than 4 seconds although the driver might not be too comfortable. Further tweaks could push the speed to however many digits the engine spec can accept. :sleep:

I got the Hotrod F7A to 200,000+ MPH...I have a shot around here somewhere...

Edit:

Ah, there it is.

screen023qb1.png

Best thing is, it can get that speed with 9,000 Imperial tons of coal behind it, just takes a bit longer to get there lol...

Wait a mo: you got a standard Redbird to Mach 12235!?!?! :eek:

IN FIVE SECONDS?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek: :eek:

That's got me beat!

2 words: enginespec modification. :D

(find the espec in cmp, edit in CCP (if you can get it to work) the top speed)

What's the record for the highest speed a Trainz loco has reached...I have a Maglev running round a 5.7 mile circular [normal] track (not strictly true to life I know!)...after 3 hours it was up to 23396mph, and still increasing...

Cheers,

Nige

i'm going to try to beat that! i had mine going 1,0000MPH on the maglev route a year ago :hehe: soooo close

Mostly I run my trainz at 5-10 mph, and sometimes upwards of a whopping 20 mph ... but the Jetsled does go 786 mph.

5 mph speedboards are like watching molasses flow downhill, on a frigid day.

I use the 010mph Invisible speedboard: 142454:23002

Last edited:
Back