Speed record

TheFlyingElf

What's the record for the highest speed a Trainz loco has reached...I have a Maglev running round a 5.7 mile circular [normal] track (not strictly true to life I know!)...after 3 hours it was up to 23396mph, and still increasing...

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]Cheers,

Nige

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Mach 75 (see the supercharged F7 post in Toatlly Un-Possible screenies for proof! :eek: ).

Though, if I wanted, I could wait for it to go faster... :D :D

It's up to 44,900 mph now and still going up, and I'm getting bored with it...I'm going to save the session and come back to it later!

Do these things have a terminal velocity, or is the limit the available number of digits on the screen display!?

Now down to some proper work...

Nige

WOW!!! I can Only get my maglev to go 7000kph before the graphics
start flash and disappear...

Gtasa - Go to surveyor set up a big ,round track get the maglev
cars and put them on the track (any) and go to driver and click on CAB MODE realese the brakes and put throttle to full and watch it go round and round it should start to go
speeds over 1000kph!!!! :udrool:

If a virtual train breaks the sound barrier, is there a virtual sonic boom?
If you get it up to lightspeed, does it disappear? If you can get it to "warp" speed......will it open a wormhole on your monitor?
Ed

If a virtual train breaks the sound barrier, is there a virtual sonic boom?
If you get it up to lightspeed, does it disappear? If you can get it to "warp" speed......will it open a wormhole on your monitor?
Ed

Who told you? :eek:

:hehe:

It's up to 44,900 mph now and still going up, and I'm getting bored with it...I'm going to save the session and come back to it later!

Do these things have a terminal velocity, or is the limit the available number of digits on the screen display!?

Now down to some proper work...

Nige

We'll see when it reaches 65536 MPH. :eek:

Go to User CP (top left under the TC logo on this page) and select "Choose Avatar" on the left. There sould be some way to select the region, so select "North America" and start browsing for it. I believe the name is some compilation of "Southern Pacific" or "SP", "Daylight", and "4449". :wave:

Sounds fun to me!
Mine is off and running now to see what it will do. By the way, is there any way you could lay track to get it to loop the loop??

With no modifications and in run 8 on the ProtoClinch route, I got a CSX (Operation Redblock) GP38-2 in excess of 120mph! And as soon as I can get home, I'll provide proof!

WEll i think i might have the fastest time...
I can't get photos at the moment( photobucket is down) but ive gotton the default redhen to do:
12584600 KPH
OR...
7482090 MPH :eek: :eek: :hehe: :p

For about 10 seconds :p
I can't go to about 16 million k's but then my train just stops...
ill try and time it perfectly to get my max speed soon.

EDIT* Heres proof in KPH
speedrecordkphbt6.jpg

Last edited:
Back