Premiere of the LSOA

zatovisualworks

Veteran but blossoming
The Lighter Side of Alberte was first introduced on the TCN August 2010 issue, the last one published up to date.

the_lighter_side_of_alberte_premiere.jpg

And this was the smile I was prompting from you then... Remember..."Your smile, my pleasure" ;)

tlsoa_1.jpg

Since the trainzy world (or the 1:1 world) is in need of smiling, I think this is the right time to bring "The Lighter Side of Alberte" back to beg for a small change... or smile instead if you are short of small change. :hehe:

Stay tuned from time to time.

Thank you very much, dear Zachary, very kind to me.
purple.gif

This blogging section is very relaxing when the forum is too air-stuffed. You can always open the window... :hehe: ...and the answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind.

The lighter side of
zatocompufriksinaturai.gif

Hi, hi, my dear Ed.

I'm happy to notice that you keep being one of the smartest providers of wise amusing fuel for this never-ending up-and-down-going house of blues also known by the name of Trainz Discussion Forums. :hehe: I've always enjoyed being a friend of fuel providers, just in case of another drastic shortage. ;)

Thank you very much for coming into my element; I was missing you. :'(

The lightest side of
zatocompufriksinaturai.gif

nice short part by part each month work comics i like them but kinda tells about future planet auran wich woud be zaurun hmm wiered about what this web site would be like in the future:eek: hmmm strange what the future wsould be like i hope its not like the jestons cause i hate the world being like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Oh, no, dear asoko, not that bad at all... :hehe:

Can't you imagine the bright speedy future of Zrainz by Zauran allowing all your trains and compounds to be beamed down the line by Scotty?

beam_me_up.jpg

No more hiccupping, coughing and stuttering on your Doors 777 operating system... just beaming down the tracks of hyperspace...
marciano.gif

Not that bad, dear asoko.

BTW, thank you very much for strolling into this humble blogging side.

The beaming down side of Alberte

Last edited:
Back