Seeking help creating rolling stock

pramsden

I have been creating a simulation of the now defunct Newfoundland Railway using old topo maps and photos I have taken walking along the old rail bed. I have also created Gmax models of two distinctive types of locomotives and a few different types of carriages that were used on the railway based on photos of surviving examples. I'm fine with modelling the route, and creating the old buildings, bridges, etc. But making working locomotives and rolling stock has always stumped me. I've tried it dozens of times (I've been at this for about 7 years now), and in spite of following various tutorials from the web, I've never been able to make it work. Would anybody out there be willing to take one (or more) of my Gmax models and make it into a working asset for me? I'm willing to pay for your time and talent (provided it's not exorbitant), or you can upload it as your own creation to the Download Station, or both, or any other arrangement that suits. The asset would need to be usable in TRS2004, since that's what I use. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Thank you.

Peter Ramsden
St. John's, Newfoundland

Back