World's luckiest track inspector!!!!

Attention all fellow foamers! If that was a professional. How much more easily can a little inattention endanger you? Be alert to your surroundings and be safe.

Bernie:wave:

WOW!

What I don't get is why the inspector was on the inside of the tracks instead of on the outside where there was a larger land area with no tracks. The other thing too is aren't there speed restrictions in force when an inspector is out, or is that something that only happens in the US.

He was pretty lucky not to get squished in either direction!

John

If that's real, then that guy used up five years of his guardian angel allowance. I can't see any telltale signs that it is fake, except that it looks like halfway through the second train there is another engine which implies the image of the second train was looped. However, that probably means nothing.

I can just imagine the guy's guardian angel after that. Missing teeth, full body cast, both eyes can't be used, most of his feathers missing......... yeah, that angel won't be taking that guy again.:D

Last edited:
that just cut about 15 years off his life expectancy!

i bet he was good a dodgeball. :hehe:

i asked myself when i saw this, how did he not here i coming? wouldn't u ask the same?

mmmmmmmm,another docted video
it's simpley done by videoing the fellow doing his moves
then video the trains coming past
then overlay the two together and presto
cheers,
patchy

What gives it away is the fact that the trains do not slow down or stop.

The drivers first reaction to seeing someone on the track would be to apply emergency brakes.

Personally if it had been me, I would not have restarted my train till after my heart rate had come down again. It is not a very pleasant feeling to narrowly miss hitting someone.

Dennis

You may like to refer to this post for additional comments. It was generally agreed that the video is fake.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=47317

John,

Yeah you are correct because I was thought that this video was real make me shocked till I was have few read on peoples comment on the internets so few peoples said believes that this video was fake...Sorry I was thought that this was REAL....nice try anyone has fool with us...:p

- David

David, it's exceptionally well done, but having seen 2012 on the big screen last night, I realise anything is possible when it comes to faking things.

Pigeon Incredible came with a dozen possibilities on YouTube. Maybe a link would really help.

David, it's exceptionally well done, but having seen 2012 on the big screen last night, I realise anything is possible when it comes to faking things.

John,

Yeah there really so be impossible to me because when track inspector saw trains come almost hit him but he was jump to other tracks but a moment other train come on other track then he jump to back to safe land, but know why see at other train approached on last left there so weird to me...something else so there already approved fake to me...

- David

Back