Will I have to reinstall TS 12

danny5

join 1-1-2005
I have no commody in the list. this is what i've done to fix this.(1) deleated 5 at a time,started with the lated i installed,checking in surveyor still none,did this 5 times.Then deleted all commodies,then added back just the ones that was needed for the built-in routes and sessions and the only MP route & session that i used just the day before.
So i don't know which one is bad.I don't have the rebar one installed.I have no local out of date.
Dose anyone know of a commody that has a problem? That i could to see if i have it.
All my commodies are not missing dependences,or show errores.
I think i've done all i can less then reinstall.

Danny,
Rusty rebar ?
there are a few more, give me a minute.
Check for commodities by Olegkhim. There are 2 I think, but can't find them.

Last edited:
Thank Fran1. Icheck to make sure i didn't have rusty rebar and i don't have any commody by Olegkhim.

Also check for commodities by WearsPrada. There are two of these that cause issues.

Shane
Well done shane, for the life of me I couldn't remember. What are the assets, found em, pit sand and cement by wearsprada.
Danny, check for those 2 assets.
There's also an ind, NKZI by Sbarakov which has problems.

Last edited:
That would make sense.

I'm about to start a thread so there's a list of known problem commodities, which you are welcome to add to if you wish (as it will be a community effort).

Shane

That would make sense.

I'm about to start a thread so there's a list of known problem commodities, which you are welcome to add to if you wish (as it will be a community effort).

Shane

Why not use your site and use "title" problem commodities, easier to find. There's only 3 I think.

I would do, but there's an issue with the backend system which I am trying to sort out.

Shane

P.S. I have started a thread in General Trainz, as I know there are more than 3 overall (see this thread)

Thanks guys, I;ll check them out.
Checked them out and don't have them installed.
Checked out all commodities I have installed, have no errors or missing Dep.
Checked out all buildings and they don't have any missing Dep.
A few have the red ! mark but not worry about them.
Still nothing in Commodity box.

Last edited:
Back