why no more free FCT!

NYCboy

gettin bored of trainz
remember the old days when you would register a trainz game and get a free 31 day FCT ticket? well thats no more!why did auran do this?

i just registered my TRS2004 serial and no 31 day FCT ticket! why auran! that was my favorite thing!:'(

We've decided that trying to generate more revenue than our expenses might be a good business strategy :)

The First Class Ticket service covers the cost of providing the servers. From just 5 cents a day for a year subscription we feel this is pretty good value.

Tony

We've decided that trying to generate more revenue than our expenses might be a good business strategy :)

The First Class Ticket service covers the cost of providing the servers. From just 5 cents a day for a year subscription we feel this is pretty good value.

Tony

Darn and I always thought there were still a few gullible venture capitalists about to provide unlimited funds. I think this idea of trying to balance the books is definitely over rated.

Sorry Tony I just couldn't resist. However I also think traditionally Auran has sold Trainz at list price from the web site so as not to under cut its distributors but did give a period of free FCT to encourage people to purchase directly from Auran seeing as Auran got to keep all the money for itself.

Cheerio John

Darn and I always thought there were still a few gullible venture capitalists about to provide unlimited funds. I think this idea of trying to balance the books is definitely over rated.

Sorry Tony I just couldn't resist. However I also think traditionally Auran has sold Trainz at list price from the web site so as not to under cut its distributors but did give a period of free FCT to encourage people to purchase directly from Auran seeing as Auran got to keep all the money for itself.

Cheerio John

Gullible ???? you mean my 30 million is or will be better invested elsewhere ????? well in my dreams anyway .....lol

As a relative newcomer here I have to say I think a FCT is remarkable value. Although I don't use it so much now, since my initial heavy downloading days, I wouldn't like to be without one. The speed alone makes it worth the money. It's cheap!

Tony

A free FCT should be issued when registering a new Trainz product, maybe as a way of saying thanks for purchasing our product. It'd be a nice gesture in my opinion.

Back