Who Is Minding The Store ???

timberdv

While everyone goes crazy about our new Kickstarter Project someone seems to be trashing the DLS.

Today there were 991 uploads of a item called RESERVED by a user named Krash_01.

No description.

You need to enforce your policies.

Picture

Informative title

Description.

Need to fix this now or this program will be a big waste.

Got to agree, would have thought Krash would be getting tired of it too, not very clever cannot see the point, must have a very boring live ;-)

Hi All
In regards to the uploads of 'reserved' content, I will be looking into this during this week and we may remove these items if the uploaders cannot give us a satisfactory answer as to why they are uploading the 'reserved' assets. However, it will take a little bit of time.

We will not remove content unless it is absolutely necessary, and for large amounts of content it does take some time to do this.

Regards

Hi All
In regards to the uploads of 'reserved' content, I will be looking into this during this week and we may remove these items if the uploaders cannot give us a satisfactory answer as to why they are uploading the 'reserved' assets. However, it will take a little bit of time.

We will not remove content unless it is absolutely necessary, and for large amounts of content it does take some time to do this.

Regards

All one needs to do is to remove or delete these files from the server, similar to deleting files on your PC. I can not see any problems with this or am missing something and am I wrong?

Lennard

Also reported:

JCitron asked "Is this all?" on the Got Bort85's clone thread Look below.

bort85, 1114 items listed, (some of which I recognize as being cloned, all at 0 bytes on the helper.
d3s, 91 items most of which are Reserved.
er2k1017, 199 items most of which are IGZD.
danzzzeg, 12 items, Reserved.
krash_01, 1982 items, Reserved.
lord9 seems suspect with 120 dodgy assets.
mixfight52, 32 items, 9 Reserved. This one I'm not sure about, some items look genuine.
pleigox3, 76 items. Pics don't match some descriptions.
runtik, 162 items.
volgda, 247 items, some meaningless pics also used by others in this list.
zubbik, 454 items.
All in the list are either Russian or unlisted in the Auran website profile search.

These are all I've found as suspect. I'm not saying they're all knock-offs, I'm not a judge, I'll leave that to the more knowledgeable amongst you.

Back