Which one shall I get? TS09 WEE or TS09 WBE

trainzbob

Hi

When I get TS2009 soon I need to know which one to get. I understand what is one which one but I want to be able to make routes etc AND drive trains including all the new ones with TS09 WEE. What trains does WEE include that WBE wont have and what features will WBE have but not WEE? What shall I do?

Thanks
Robert

Robert from what I understand WBE is the base and WEE is an addon to it. I also understand that they will also run on their own, that is to say that they don't need each other but they will complement each other. Cheers, Dusty,

P.S. I agree about the shorttalk, it's horrendous. Dusty.

Hi

When I get TS2009 soon I need to know which one to get. I understand what is one which one but I want to be able to make routes etc AND drive trains including all the new ones with TS09 WEE. What trains does WEE include that WBE wont have and what features will WBE have but not WEE? What shall I do?

Thanks
Robert

Hello

TS2009WBE will have all the new features and content from previous Trainz Editions.:)

TS2009EE will have a whole lot of new content, routes and new driver features.:)

Trainz™ Simulator 2009 Engineers Edition (TS2009EE) is a expansion pack for Trainz™ Simulator 2009 World Builder Edition (TS2009WBE) and also without Trainz™ Simulator 2009 World Builder Edition (TS2009WBE) installed Trainz™ Simulator 2009 Engineers Edition (TS2009EE) will act as a standalone version.

Regards

Ahsan:)

Hi

Thanks for you replies. Shall I just get both of them?

Robert

Basically, WBE is the same as TRS2006 but it contains all of the enhanced surveyor features and only demo content that is up to the new specifications and a standard driver module. EE will contain an enhanced driver module and more "new" content. However, it will not contain a surveyor module, only a facility to add rolling stock to existing layouts.

Therefore, I would recommend you either get just WBE or both. Whatever you can afford.

Back