Where can I find these trucks?

@YKW1998, if you havn't uploaded the picture onto something like Photobucket, then it won't work. You are probably trying to use the image you saved onto your own computer. What you need to do is find the original picture, the right click on it (use Google Chrome, preferred for this) and selext "Copy Image URL". Next, on your post, edit the post, and click "Insert Image". Paste the image URL, and when you save your edited post, it should work and the picture will display.

I clicked on the link, I see the Chevy pickups. They might be built in items. But, you are not registered, so I cannot help you. Sorry...

toon-sorry-charlie.jpg

Thanks for being helpful, but I want the trucks as a scenery item, not a product. Any idea where to find them?

Sill not registered with Trainz I see. Do you know how to register your copy of Trainz? And do you even have a version of Trainz that you can register?

Last edited:
I typed my username and password into Trainz a long time ago, and my version thingy still won't show!
Go to the top of the forum, click register, then fill in whatever is asked(including your trainz serial #)Then it should show your trainz version next to your name.

These are TRS2004 build items on the DLS. Use the "black pages" to FTP them down. Search for Truck Chevy Cheyenne. I'm not sure you will be able to use the DLS without registering your game first.

These are TRS2004 build items on the DLS. Use the "black pages" to FTP them down. Search for Truck Chevy Cheyenne. I'm not sure you will be able to use the DLS without registering your game first.
You are right about that. I know that from the "experience before." Don't ask what it is. I'm not going to say.

@YKW1998 - I made those and all my stuff is on the DLS. And yes, there are scenery versions of each one. I'm happy you like them. Search under my user ID which is 68213:

~ Deane

Back