westcoast trainz (sporbust) closing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really miss Frank's content! I don't really recommend JR's content because you can't really number locomotives the way they are in real life and they don't have all the paint schemes that real locomotive have and they are payware. All of Frank's locomotives are free and you can do all the above. I would recommend World of Trainz's locomotives, but they don't work in Trainz 12. Trainz has no content creators and you will be better off creating your own content like me. I'm currently building a CSX SD40-3. N3V sells a lot of copies of Trainz and there are no creators! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Trainz future will be. Remember Circuit City? Yep, just like that!

You can't number JR's content? :eek: Since when?

There are more paint schemes on the JR website than on Frank's, and more locos. JR's are worth the value, considering how sweet they look compared to Frank's (they take advantage of much more modern features and texturing and etc.) since they are newer.

You've stated you're building your own content in just about every post you've made recently, yet as far as I know there have been no progress shots and there will be no release. Good one lol

There are more paint schemes on the JR website than on Frank's, and more locos. JR's are worth the value, considering how sweet they look compared to Frank's (they take advantage of much more modern features and texturing and etc.) since they are newer.

You've stated you're building your own content in just about every post you've made recently, yet as far as I know there have been no progress shots and there will be no release. Good one lol
Wow. I just started like yesterday and once its done, I'm going to post videos on YouTube. How come no one harasses the beloved JR about releasing content every hour? Everyone keeps on harassing someone like me who just started learning how to create content a day ago. Makes perfect sense right? I'm not sharing any of my content, period!

Don't worry, you'll need new pants when you see my content!

You sound confident for someone with no background in content creating and no actual foundation of the model. You started yesterday and I should be annoyed you won't be releasing it? OK. Anyone willing to wager this will turn out vapourware or is the likelihood too certain to bet against me? Bets start at 150000:1, place your bets - vapourware or finished.

Nope, not a betting man here... but,

It's a sure thing he has yet to face the user interface in GMAX, or better yet, Blender. :)

-AL

This is child's play. Any idea what I do for a living or where I got my education? I'm Stanford University educated.

You sound confident for someone with no background in content creating and no actual foundation of the model. You started yesterday and I should be annoyed you won't be releasing it? OK. Anyone willing to wager this will turn out vapourware or is the likelihood too certain to bet against me? Bets start at 150000:1, place your bets - vapourware or finished.
I can't help the fact I am proud of my accomplishments! I'll show you vaporware...

Im a content creator. (well, re-skins). I do not rub it in the faces of my equals and betters. I just sit quietly, on this Packard Bell, and churn out re-skins. Rubbing content into the faces of the masses is not what people call 'advertising'.

There's plenty of good content creators for Trainz. They just don't have a head so swollen it won't fit through a door. Stanford education does not make you better than everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back