VERY annoying sound effects. PLEASE HELP!

Trainz1210

I recently downloaded JR's Reading & Northern route. It's great, but there's one huge problem: there is something on the route that is constantly playing car horn sound effects and it's getting on my nerves. If anyone knows what is making that sound PLEASE TELL ME!

It's probably something in the region. This can be changed out by editing the route in Surveyor, or in your session, by changing it under the Menu/Edit Route... You can then scroll the list and find a region that suits you. There are some for USA, USA in various periods, and many others.

The alternative is to edit the region its self or create one of your own. I recommend cloning the region and customizing as that will preserve the original even if you don't use it, besides this also contains a lot of other important information which would be lost if you attempt to do this on your own. You this in Content Manager after you find out which region is used by the route.

Granted the above is an overview of the steps and is by no means complete. If you decide to do this, one of us will provide the details.

John

Last edited:
Back