The CN engines are GP35s.
cnnsyg9.jpg

bosd35cf8.jpg

crbluesd35iz8.jpg

crsd35cu9.jpg

csxsd35kd4.jpg

Now that's one wore out locomotive!
decrepitby4.jpg

I got these last night. Not to sound like a rivit counter, but are the NS numbers correct? I thought the 3000's were GP40's? I've seen NS 3002 and I know it's a GP40.

BTW, they look really cool. I'm going to have to do an NS/Conrail route just so I can use all these engines!

(Whew!) I want the SD35 Norfolk Southern and Conrail! I will get the SD35 Conrial and NS right now!:)

Last edited:
Just so no one's confused, I'm not with UST. I just noticed no one started a mention of them being up and figured I'd do screenshots, haven't had the chance to take shots of anything for a while, too busy clearing errors and other details in '04.

I got these last night. Not to sound like a rivit counter, but are the NS numbers correct? I thought the 3000's were GP40's? I've seen NS 3002 and I know it's a GP40.

BTW, they look really cool. I'm going to have to do an NS/Conrail route just so I can use all these engines!
Well in way you are right and wrong lol I done these couple years ago . If you look way back when NS bought out southern they had few that were never painted and the Southern ran in the 3000s so i left it at that. More of a made up loco then anything.
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=21150

Just so no one's confused, I'm not with UST. I just noticed no one started a mention of them being up and figured I'd do screenshots, haven't had the chance to take shots of anything for a while, too busy clearing errors and other details in '04.

hehe well thats ussualy my job but i was waiting till we get the rest of the goodies up:D more SD35's coming your way!

these locos will find a home on my route-downloading them as we speak-
the conrail's and CSX's well end up on the Selkirk route for hump yard service-OUTSTANDING UST;) :D :cool:

Happy trainzin'
Mike S.

Back