USA Prototype Multiplayer Route and Session

danny5

join 1-1-2005
This Route has been uploaded to the down load station.Would like you to try it let me know if there anything need changing. It a re-do of the Port Ogden & Northern,Most of the INDs are set up to protoLars INDs. There are light poles that you spot the center of a car that you want to load or unload. When you click to give a driver a command it will list the name of the product,if it loads or unloads and where.(logs loads at Armour 1,2,& 3)(logs Unload at Sundermeyer) If you take the log train drop off 5 cars at Sundermeyer,pick up emptys,drop off 5 cars at Hyde,pick up emptys,drop off 5 cars at Xacto pick up emptys,drive to Ogden 1 or 2 drop off all emptys make sure that a car is centered the light pole.
The coal mines are drive under and load.The power station is drop off all cars making sure one car is centered the light pole.Pick up the emptys and head back to the Coal Mine.
Hope you have fun.
Let me know what i can do to improve this route.
Send me a PM with your E-mail i'll send you a list with the products where they load and unload and what car they use.
As soon as this route is on the DLS i'll start a session and keep it running as long as i can.

My USA Prototype Multiplayer Session is on CMP for down loading.Going to start a session now at 8:40 PM EST.
DL it and try it out.
Thank to Mike he has allonded me to have a channal on his Team Speak server so you can chat while in the session.
Go to 66.45.231.18 then to USA Multiplayer session i'll be on there.
A session will be up as long as i have power.

Last edited:
I can confirm that everything of both route and session are on the DLS.

The route, Port Ogden & Northern, was ofcourse known and looks great and the session is also nice.

I am getting this error at some point, probably related with turntable 77170, so maybe you want to look into that:
Code:
CheckTurnoutAllignment : Thread Exception: ER_ArrayOutOfBounds, line 55, file checkturnoutallignment.gs (1)

I only looked around for a bit and as far as my experience goes the only negative thing about it is the current thumb, so I hope you can keep that in consideration if you ever decide to upload a new version. The current, an engine on an empty baseboard, gives the impression of a W.I.P. route/session that aint even textured yet and I think your session deserves something better.

oknotsen Thanks. The errow you get is a rule i added that i will remove. Yes it work in progress like all multiplayer routes are.
I was having trouble getting the thumbnail to work. Now that i got that figuered out do a better one next time.
Thanks again and come joine me in a session. Click on Nav.To and it will give you a list of products and where they load/unload.

I'm working on a update to this route and would like your input on passenger trains,it will have 10 stations with 3 trains serving them.
Also would like some input on locos for this new session,would like to put in trains that you would like to drive while in this session. To me i don't care what i drive just as long as it can pull cars.To get you to start or join me in a session i need to have what you want to drive and be happy with.
I'm tring to make this as protype as i can so help me with any suggestions would be helpfull.
This new session will have a map that you can print out,or if you have the Port Ogden & Northern by Philskene it has a map right click on session in CMP go to edie then edit in explorer,then right click on the file under the config file.

I'm working on a update to this route and would like your input on passenger trains,it will have 10 stations with 3 trains serving them.
Also would like some input on locos for this new session,would like to put in trains that you would like to drive while in this session. To me i don't care what i drive just as long as it can pull cars.To get you to start or join me in a session i need to have what you want to drive and be happy with.
I'm tring to make this as protype as i can so help me with any suggestions would be helpfull.
This new session will have a map that you can print out,or if you have the Port Ogden & Northern by Philskene it has a map right click on session in CMP go to edie then edit in explorer,then right click on the file under the config file.

Back